Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden Class Un-purchasable?

FudgeMuscle
FudgeMuscle
Soul Shriven
I want to play the Warden class and start a new character,
It tells me to purchase the class in the crown store.
But when I go to the crown store it's not there.

Any information or help?
Thanks,
Also i'm in PC/EU
Edited by FudgeMuscle on June 1, 2018 12:09AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind is required. It was last years expansion. My guess is you have not bought that expansion or this years expansion.

Warden was included with last years expansion.
    Edited by idk on May 31, 2018 11:36PM
  • FudgeMuscle
    FudgeMuscle
    Soul Shriven
    It won't allow me to purchase the expansion when I also try to purchase Morrowind on steam it already states I own the game.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you purchased Morrowind last year, you can create a new warden character and select the warden class when in the character creation screen. You should not have to purchase it again with crowns, they just moved the warden to the Crown store for those who do not want Morrowind i guess.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• FudgeMuscle
    FudgeMuscle
    Soul Shriven
    I never purchased Morrowind originally, but with the recent update isn't Morrowind part of the original/main game?
    I had planned to purchase Morrowind to get the class, but now I cannot do so.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being that you are on Steam I would suggest it is a steam issue. Just in case I will tag a couple on this side in the event they can help you. However, Steam is its own business portal.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Mavloc
    Mavloc
    ✭✭✭
    It won't allow me to purchase the expansion when I also try to purchase Morrowind on steam it already states I own the game.

You have to purchase the expansion upgrade, not the game.
    Morrowind is $60.
    The expansion upgrade is $40.

You could also subscribe with ESO+ and get it for free while you are subbed
    Edited by Mavloc on June 1, 2018 4:16AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mavloc wrote: »

Morrowind is $60.

Have not heard they gave morrowind or even just the warden to ESO+. They did add Morrowind to the package for those that bought Summerset.

But the cost information this guy provided is probably accurate. Make sure you are buying the upgrade version. Heck, if it is close to the price for Summerset might as well buy if Morrowind is still in that package. Double check.
  • Mavloc
    Mavloc
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Mavloc wrote: »

Morrowind is $60.

Have not heard they gave morrowind or even just the warden to ESO+. They did add Morrowind to the package for those that bought Summerset.

But the cost information this guy provided is probably accurate. Make sure you are buying the upgrade version. Heck, if it is close to the price for Summerset might as well buy if Morrowind is still in that package. Double check.

Morrowind is included with ESO+ after Summerset was released.
    And when the next chapter comes out in a year Summerset will be included with ESO+.
    Edited by Mavloc on June 1, 2018 4:23AM
  • FudgeMuscle
    FudgeMuscle
    Soul Shriven
    Via Steam it's not possible to just buy Morrowind. My only Option in regards to that is the base game plus Morrowind, which I am unable to get.
    So my options are to purchase ESO+ or purchase SummerSet which gives me Morrowind?
  • Talvaris
    Talvaris
    ✭✭
    Some time ago there was an articel about that:
    If you preordered summerset, you get Morrowind & Warden for free.
    If you buy Summerset AFTER Release, you wont get Morrowind & Warden for free.

But at that time the Morrowind ZONE will be free for ESO+ Members but you need to purchase the Warden CLASS from the Crown Store.

Dont know if they changed something, but that was the plan...
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talvaris wrote: »
    Some time ago there was an articel about that:
    If you preordered summerset, you get Morrowind & Warden for free.
    If you buy Summerset AFTER Release, you wont get Morrowind & Warden for free.

But at that time the Morrowind ZONE will be free for ESO+ Members but you need to purchase the Warden CLASS from the Crown Store.

Dont know if they changed something, but that was the plan...

I had not seen the article, but had seen preorders of Summerset came with Morrowind. I also have not heard of Morrowind becoming part of ESO + which is something Zos would have mentioned.

I expect Zos would have made some sort of deal about Morrowind being part of the base game.

BTW, this is to ESO website on ESO+ benefits and it still specifically states Morrowind is not part of ESO+ though it does not seem to be updated to say the same as Summerset.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/guides/esoplusguide
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talvaris wrote: »

Good, However that does not help OP.

@FudgeMuscle Read that link carefully. Warden will be available in the crown store in the upgrade section but it may not be there until June 5.
  • FudgeMuscle
    FudgeMuscle
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks everyone for the comments and help!

So my option is only to purchase the warden through the crown store on the 5th?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the comments and help!

So my option is only to purchase the warden through the crown store on the 5th?

Seems to be the case.