The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Fix the battleground deserter on crashes for the love of Talos

DrSweetazz
DrSweetazz
✭✭✭✭
It is SO frustrating to have a group of friends together and one person crash on load in to battle grounds and be put in time out for 20 mins because ZOS cant properly load in content. I fully understand the need for a deserter debuff but wow this is stupid.

How about you add in a 3 min window to rejoin the bg when we crash loading in? That way we can actually enjoy the content. Doubt this will get traction with ZOS, but a templar can dream eh?
Edited by DrSweetazz on May 31, 2018 8:48PM
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is unaware that the game crashes....

Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they'll fix them eventually. Perhaps in slightly over 200 years when Talos actually shows up in Tamriel.
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they'll fix them eventually. Perhaps in slightly over 200 years when Talos actually shows up in Tamriel.

Unfortunately this is probably more accurate than you intended
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be when they release Elder Scrolls 27...
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.