Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1 set for all; BGs

Thorstienn
Thorstienn
✭✭✭
I'm a PVE player. I don't like/not good at PVP in this game. However I want/need certain abilities from PVP. I have found BGs to be far funner than Zergfest horse simulator. However I die super fast.
My solution is to get an Impen set. But as PVP is not the focus of my characters was hoping to just get 1 full set to cover everyone (weapons I can handle).
Would this work?
I'm thinking 2 piece Slimecraw, 5 piece Slaod and 5 piece trainee (until I get 5 piece Impregnable Armor) all Impen.

Best Answer

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thorstienn wrote: »
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    go full impen with sloads two axes (should be fine even without master axes) and maybe bloodspawn if you have or skoria ( if you have a healer or got a good team where everyone stack together)

What's the 2nd 5 set? And just swap axes for staff on Mag I guess?

Well till you get jewellery max I'd say either agility is fine it gives you some nice stats (but thats just 3 piece) or some random 5 piece set which you can farm or buy which either helps your sustain or damage (like viper, ravager, or fury just some examples)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Answer ✓
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    go full impen with sloads two axes (should be fine even without master axes) and maybe bloodspawn if you have or skoria ( if you have a healer or got a good team where everyone stack together)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn
    ✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »

What's the 2nd 5 set? And just swap axes for staff on Mag I guess?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are people suggesting sets without knowing what class lol.
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    How are people suggesting sets without knowing what class lol.

The point is for it to not matter what class or if mag/Stam. Just one full set to swap between all to be a bit more survivable in BGs