The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC EU] Novus Ordo Seclorum - PVP EP

Gravord
Gravord
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings
Novus Ordo Seclorum is recruiting for our (almost) every day premade. We play mainly battlegrounds with occasional Cyrodiil.

Requirements:
- high ambition and will to improve
- ability to work in team and for team
- activity (4-5 evenings/week minimum, EU timezone but often late nights aswell)
- discord

What we dont need:
- drama queens
- players looking for easy mode and not interested in putting effort into personal development and guild success

Players interested in joining can contact me in game on @Gravord or via pm on the forum. Usually we take potential candidate for 3-5 pvp runs with our team and if results are promising official trial time start.

Currently we are looking for healers able to fight for spot in core team. Other roles and classes can be considered aswell if candidate is good enough.

To take a look what we offer visit:
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitation is open again. Looking to rebuild regular bg team after long break from ESO.
    Spots for tank, healer and assist dd are open. Testing few potential candidates already but more competition would be most welcome.
  • kydot12
    kydot12
    I'd be interested in having a few games to see.
    My in game name is @vKydiz
    MagPlar main. EU.
    Darkflare, Soul Assault, Jesus beam >