The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Campaign scoring Summerset version weknesses and possible improvements

LarsS
LarsS
✭✭✭✭✭
Summerset patch notes tell us that;
- Under population bonus kicks in much faster (seems to need about 2 hours of under population to kick in)
- Underdog population bonus kicks in much faster have not seen this (On PC/EU Vivec AD have 27k while DC and Ep have 17k points when I write this)
- Elder Scrolls 10 points (In campaigns were one alliance is night/morning capping like Vivec, this increases the lead for that faction. So this negates the effect of the under population bonus
ZOS please do change this it does not improve the balance. I suggest some changes that should be easy to implement in an incremental patch.
- Reduce the time before the under population bonus kicks in to 15 min.
- Let the underdog bonus kick in when an alliance have less than 90% campaign points of the leading alliance.
These changes would make it more interesting to fight for the campaigns.
GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We need Dynamic Score Evaluation Timers to lessen the impact of night/morning cap.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with that! This proposal is just an improvement on the present system that should be easy to implement at once.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it kick in last week. I was getting normal AP when suddenly I was getting double AP. Other people noticed, and within an hour the word got out and the population filled up. Of course as soon as the population filled up, the AP bonus went away. But it was a nice AP bonus for about an hour.