The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU-PC] Forming a group for All 4-man dungeons Achivements.

Gahmerdohn
Gahmerdohn
✭✭✭
Hello people, @Gahmerdohn here (Ingame the same. I'm a Warden dd)

I'd like to form a group for the dungeon achievements in the veteran dungeons including DLC ones and to run vDSA also.

1- Tank
1-Healer
1-Damage Dealer

Meta builds are not required, The only requirements are:

- Be able to fulfill your role efficiently.

- Willingness to do all achievements each member needs.

- Good spirit and willingness to try because failures will probably be part of the adventure.
(if 3 failures on a speed run or no death run makes you scream at your screen it would probably be better for you to do it with your progression raiding guild).

If interested feel free to contact me in-game so we can know each other and talk about the details :)

Thank for reading, have fun :)

• Gahmerdohn
    Gahmerdohn
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a momentary alliance we'll not form a guild or something.