The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Timers of Nirn

Tirtow
Tirtow
Soul Shriven
timersofnirn.com

Hey guys just wanted to drop in a project I have been working on that I now feel comfortable sharing with the community.

What it is
TimersOfNirn is a site paired with an addon that allows tracking of the various timers in ESO (horse feed, coffer times, research, etc...) from outside the game.

about-be17d3a296fdf7b12f8b48294e8966c5b19bac071e4ad27d4595b277e54c36af.jpg

How it works
You just need to create an account. PC/Mac users can download the client/addon and use the client/addon to automatically update their timers with the site while they play the game. Since console users do not have access to addons, they can create characters on the site and set the timers for them there.

Once you have the addon installed, just play the game as usual. The addon will update your timers for your characters when they change. The client will send the updated timers to the site when you run it and will automatically send updated timers to the server when you log out of a character or /reloadui if you leave the client running while you play.

features-f9f09a77cb76fd644cbf68711f23cea9dd83d583d475b74723a5b927cef2b2a8.jpg

Features
TimersOfNirn keeps track of:
  • Horse feed
  • Daily LFG random
  • All trial coffers
  • Research timers
  • Researched traits

The site also provides summaries of all timers allowing you to see the timers for all of your characters together as well as a grid showing which traits a character has researched.

research-7fca3ee7f5731d661df0cec4856da3da5ee0b69aff72ad2dc8097ee1da3eb578.jpg

For more information:
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, @Tirtow ... have you had a chance to look at the daily fence limit reset?

Also, shouldn't this be posted in the Add-Ons and UI Mods forums?
    Options
  • Tirtow
    Tirtow
    Soul Shriven
    Nice work, @Tirtow ... have you had a chance to look at the daily fence limit reset?

Also, shouldn't this be posted in the Add-Ons and UI Mods forums?

Thank you! I initially focused on the timers that reset based on when you completed them previously but timers with a specific reset each day are on the todo list.

I posted here since the site can be used without the addon for console users though if it is the wrong spot I apologize!
    Options