The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All Daily Quests All At Once

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
During the Anniversary Event when I was farming for the Anniversary Boxes, I noticed an annoying problem. The Wrothgar world boss daily quests seems to be the most popular repeatable quests in ESO, because you always seem to find a group. However, it seems contradictory that you can complete all possible world boss quests (and delve quests) in one day via sharing but not get them all from the NPC. Why not have have the NPC give you all the quests like bounties in PVP? I've also had problems in Vvardenfell. The world boss dailies there don't seem to be as popular as the ones in Wrothgar, so it can be difficult to get a group for one let alone completing them all in one day. Allowing players to take multiple world boss quests a day via the NPC could improve chances of finding groups. Digressing a bit, I've noticed that Hew's Bane is the only expansion that doesn't give quests to kill world bosses. Is there a reason for that or is it an over-site?