The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PvP Outpost's Postern Wall Bug

olesmo
olesmo
✭✭✭
Basicly i see a fully repaired postern wall, but there is a big hole which i can walk trough around the door. basicly ppl with this bug can just walk inside/outside without bothering with door mechanic...
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    7r53ceaumvch.png

like this? this was a visual bug for me. Door was technically up and no one else in my group seen it but me. Once we flipped the outpost to our alliance it returned to a normal looking wall.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, and ZOS completely ignored it in the patch. I guess it’s totally cool if you can just waltz into a keep without sieging. But the PvP improvements ARE coming. First they wanna work on lag and frame rates and how NPCs hold brooms or something.
    Edited by Vapirko on May 31, 2018 3:57AM
  • FuryOfTyphon
    FuryOfTyphon
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm this is on NA server as well.

I have seen some very well known and respected players and guilds exploiting this, for AP and/or to take the outpost(only seen it at sej, nikel and bleakers so far).
    Sneak past the door and broken wall, kill guards siege from inside and then they flip it, or they just go around killing bads who have no clue wtf is going on.

I'm not going to name them for naming and shaming reasons(stupid freakin rule btw), but people exploiting bugs have copped bans in the past and they should now.

Please dont let this [snip] slide, the fact that people are barely reporting it shows you that lots of people are taking advantage of this. I've seen groups of 10+ people at a time use this, yet there are only two different threads I have found on the forums about this issue.

Ill post this on the other thread as well, and hopefully somebody (@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ) at ZOS can actually confirm that they know this is a bug and do something about it.
    If you say nothing and do nothing about this now then you have no right to ban people later down the line, if you finally patch it months from now. Because we are telling you its an issue right here and now with photo evidence, if it is not fixed, addressed or even confirm this is a bug then you are giving said people free reign to do it.

We've had this issue before with gapclosing into keeps, that wasn't handled fast, efficiently or the right way, but I really hope this is.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on May 31, 2018 1:26PM
    Too many too list.
  • olesmo
    olesmo
    ✭✭✭
    Azramel wrote: »
    7r53ceaumvch.png

like this? this was a visual bug for me. Door was technically up and no one else in my group seen it but me. Once we flipped the outpost to our alliance it returned to a normal looking wall.

That screenshot is exactly what I ment
  • olesmo
    olesmo
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm this is on NA server as well.

I have seen some very well known and respected players and guilds exploiting this, for AP and/or to take the outpost(only seen it at sej, nikel and bleakers so far).
    Sneak past the door and broken wall, kill guards siege from inside and then they flip it, or they just go around killing bads who have no clue wtf is going on.

I'm not going to name them for naming and shaming reasons(stupid freakin rule btw), but people exploiting bugs have copped bans in the past and they should now.

Please dont let this [snip] slide, the fact that people are barely reporting it shows you that lots of people are taking advantage of this. I've seen groups of 10+ people at a time use this, yet there are only two different threads I have found on the forums about this issue.

Ill post this on the other thread as well, and hopefully somebody (@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ) at ZOS can actually confirm that they know this is a bug and do something about it.
    If you say nothing and do nothing about this now then you have no right to ban people later down the line, if you finally patch it months from now. Because we are telling you its an issue right here and now with photo evidence, if it is not fixed, addressed or even confirm this is a bug then you are giving said people free reign to do it.

We've had this issue before with gapclosing into keeps, that wasn't handled fast, efficiently or the right way, but I really hope this is.

[Edited to remove profanity]

Well, I have had tons of fun with this. Playing with a zerg outside nikkel, just ran in circles around the door. They just gave up and watched some friends and me enjoy our selves with the elder glitch online <3
  • Talendear
    Talendear
    Soul Shriven
    This is still happening, and people are losing these places because some people are not ignoring it. They see a hole, even with a door and just rush through. Whole raid just did it in Kyne. This is a major issue if anyone can walk up to an outpost and jump inside it when no one has taken that wall down. In case it helps, I only recall seeing it on the right side wall as you face into the outpost from the front door. I could be wrong, but that is the only side I recall seeing it on. Someone correct me if its been seen on the left side facing into the keep.
  • olesmo
    olesmo
    ✭✭✭
    Talendear wrote: »
    This is still happening, and people are losing these places because some people are not ignoring it. They see a hole, even with a door and just rush through. Whole raid just did it in Kyne. This is a major issue if anyone can walk up to an outpost and jump inside it when no one has taken that wall down. In case it helps, I only recall seeing it on the right side wall as you face into the outpost from the front door. I could be wrong, but that is the only side I recall seeing it on. Someone correct me if its been seen on the left side facing into the keep.

i have seen it on both sides