The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mud crab farmers in Alik'r Desert PS4 NA

Willard
Willard
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

On PS4, Will anything ever be done about the mud crab farmers in Alik'r desert just left of Sentinel. They always seem to be there, in the same spot, 3-4 characters all level 4-6. They never move only cast the same 2-3 spells over and over to agro and kill the mud crabs. I watched them for over a half hour today and they just do the same thing over and over. Could not get them to interact with me. I am guessing they are "botting" and have a script of some sort running or are on a modified programmable controller. Most likely farming the mud crab mats to sell for real $ or on a Guild vendor for gold.

I did submit a ticket.
Edited by Willard on May 30, 2018 5:09PM
  • Wmply
    Wmply
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing happening on Xbox
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try pulling the enemies, near by, to their group. It seems to stun them