The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Upgrade not showing style learned in achievements

flajocar
flajocar
My wife just recently purchased the Imperial Upgrade through the Crown Store and can craft the style with no problem. The problem she has though is in obtaining achievements. The Imperial style is not showing so she doesn't get the achievement for knowing all styles. She is trying to get all achievements and this is holding her back. Any suggestions short of reading the Gold book?
  • flajocar
    flajocar
    we are on Xbox NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial Upgrade does not grant knowledge of the imperial style for crafting on non-imperial characters, only the usage of the imperial style for the outfit system (formerly the conversion of gear to mperial).

Non-imperial characters still have to learn the imperial motif from the book in order to craft it and have it count towards achievements. I think it counts for imperials, but I'd have to check.

This is the same for the Morag Tong from the Morrowind CE and eventually the Divine Prosecution for the Summerset CE. The actual motifs have to be acquired for crafting and achievements.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 30, 2018 12:46PM
  • flajocar
    flajocar
    Thanks for clearing that up. Guess i need to find another book.