The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have Custom Gamepad Bindings been disabled?

Core
Core
Have PC Gamepad Bindings been disabled? I can only unbind the default gamepad bindings & only create keyboard or mouse bindings. It's like it cannot "see" the gamepad while in keyboard/mouse mode and therefore cannot "see" when i press gamepad inputs/buttons to bind them, how is it supposed to work, didn't it used to always work?? Please help, tia!

Is there file that can be edited maybe?
Edited by Core on May 30, 2018 12:42AM
Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?
  • Core
    Core
    @ZOS_BillE, any help on this?

I've read things on the web where it seems we could make controller bindings in the ESO controller just like we can for mice & keyboards, when i try i can do nothing with rebinding commands to the gamepad, i can only delete a default binding in the settings, is this a bug or am i missing something? Please let me know what you know, thanks!

Update: Solved! (You'll need to have a keyboard, mouse, & gamepad connected to do this.)
    1. In the game enable the Gamepad Mode: Press ESC for System menu, click Settings, click Gameplay, go to Gamepad> Gamepad Mode, click ON. (Don't close System menu).
    2. Next set change remove Bindings: click Controls, go to Keybindings, then go to the commands you want Bind/UnBind, you can now set the gamepad buttons as well!
    Edited by Core on June 3, 2018 12:39AM
    Why, oh why, do i often see a "then" when i should be reading a "than", but then again what's better or worse than being grammatically correct?