The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vma leaderboards requirement

Zanzibar92
Zanzibar92
Soul Shriven
Hello,
I've just completed a frustrating run on vma with a stamina character for the first time, and whilst I got a score high enough to get on the leaderboards, I died a lot and went over the 15 vitality bonus thing in the corner. My question is does this void any leaderboard scores from counting? Do you have to complete the arena with less than 15 deaths to get on the leaderboards?
For reference I didn't leave the arena or DC at any point. I've done it a bunch of times in the past but all on magicka toons and this has never been an issue before so any insight would be great.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dying, even more than 15 times, only affects your points. It doesn't disqualify you from leaderboards itself.
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you go to leaderboard under journal and see your name/score in the top 100 on the leaderboard then you will get the reward at end of week. Not sure you platform or class but on Xbox a score below 500k will most likely not get you on leaderboard unless you’re a warden.

To answer your question though, deaths or anything else does not void leaderboard. If you get a score at end and it’s high enough is all that matters.
    Edited by XxCaLxX on May 29, 2018 6:51PM
  • Zanzibar92
    Zanzibar92
    Soul Shriven
    It was done on a stamwarden, and there is only one other score on this weeks warden board so that's not the issue. I can't see any reason I didn't get on there so it appears to be a bug unless someone can shed some extra light on it