Hello everyone : ) Today i've decided to return to ESO after more than 4 years. I've reached lvl 50 on 30/04/2018, that's what the achievement says : )
Since this game has changed a loooot since the last time i played it i would really appreciate if you could give me some answers : )
1. I think i read somewhere that if i want to play game on Steam i have to buy steam version of game (I purchased my imperial edition on ESO site back then, there was no steam version). I'm fine with that, i will purchase ESO+Summerset on Steam. Will i be still able to play with my main character when i login over Steam? And will i receive Morrowind included or not?
2. I logged in using ESO client, and i realised that all my skill and attribute points have been reset. I play imperial dragonknight lvl 50 (20 champion points). I believe many builds have been changed a lot, so where could i get some info on how to attribute all those skill points?
3. I checked my Bank and i have 10.imperial motif, plus 11, 12, 13 and 14. Are there any worth now?
4. Back then , there wasnt any subscription. If i buy Summerset now, do i have to pay for premium sub as well? DLC will not be available even if i have Summerset?
5. I remember having some researches running every day, are they also gone and reset?
6. And most important question - What do you suggest me to do first? I found myself in Rivenspire, with some (i guess) old equipment on myself, and having 20 champion points next to my name in upper left corner, having no idea what it means. Should i go and level DLC stuff, or maybe Morrowind, or Summerset?
My guild shows also 0 members, so i have to find a new one.
I'm all into PVE stuff, so if there's anything useful that you could share with me, it would help a lot, since i have no clue where to start now and what to do, these 4 years feel like 40 years, as i forgot everything about the game : )