The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No stealing in major Summerset buidlings - what?!

exiars10
exiars10
✭✭✭
AFAIK, everywhere in the game you go inside every major building in settlement and even outside it, you can't freely take goods unless you steal them.
Even in Maormer Embassy after you finish quest and there are no more Maormer inside yard and building, it's still stealing just nobody can see you.

But not in Summerset - it seems Altmer like to give away stuff for free.

I know at least three specific places from my head where you can loot everything as there is no stealing:
Monastery of Serene Harmony
Alinor Royal Palace
Ceporah Tower

How is that even possible?! In Alinor Royal Palace everything is free to loot and no guards? It's ROYAL PALACE!!! WT..?!
Royal Palace without guards and free to loot everything. And of course everything is looted and it looks ugly.
What's the point of Divine Prosecution if they don't enforce the law?

This is huge oversight and I still can't believe this happened.

Should this moved to Bug Reports?
I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.