Maintenance for the week of May 10:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 12, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)
PC/Mac Patch Notes v4.0.7
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on May 29, 2018 3:34AM
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.0.7 fixes several issues with Poisons and some quests found in Summerset, among a few additional items. The size of this patch is approximately 185MB.Jewelry Crafting
- The Jewelry Crafting Station available from Faustina Curio (the Achievement Mediator) is now legendary quality instead of epic, no longer binds when acquired, and now warns you that it requires the Summerset chapter to use.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl to double the number of fish you receive under certain circumstances. The intended effect is that this food increases your chances to acquire rare fish, similar to the bonus that occurs when another player is fishing from the same fishing hole.
- Fixed an issue where the tutorial could not be completed if you defeated the Yaghra Nightmare in a particular location, and decided not to loot it.
- A Pearl of Great Price: Razum-dar is now much easier to locate in Rellenthil.
- The Crystal Tower: Fixed an issue if you used a Synergy during the first phase of the boss event, you weren’t able to use it in later phases.
- The Queen’s Decree:
- Your progress will no longer become blocked if you decide not to wait for the scene between Raz and Valserinn to complete, after leaving the Kinlady’s house.
- Your progress will no longer be blocked if you defeat all the Yaghra before Val has reached the Abyssal Pearl in the Undercroft.
- Fixed an issue where Poisons that snare or immobilize enemies were bypassing abilities that grant immunity to snares or immobilizes.
- Fixed an issue where Poisons could proc when you were repairing Keep walls or siege weapons, causing the repair to fail.
- Fixed an issue where Poisons could proc when you were casting Rapid Maneuvers or its morphs, causing you dismount.
- Fixed the issue where you wouldn't receive an LFG Daily Reward for completing a Battleground when placing in first or second.
- Fixed a gap that would appear between the knees and boots on the Order of the Hour heavy armor.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a bothersome ding-like noise during combat. This was not intended, and we send our apologies to your ears.
- Fixed an issue where Pacrooti was holding black cards when dealing from the Ouroboros Crown Crate.
- Fixed some occasional game crashes and disconnects.
- Fixed an issue where Trait icons wouldn’t display when selling items to a merchant.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent a Guild Trader that was owned by a guild from displaying on the UI screen for that guild.