The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS - can you answer to us?

Iskras
Iskras
✭✭✭
I would like to know if there is any prospect of winning these bugs in Cyrodiil: Lag, glitch, memory lack. It's a simple question about problems that afflict us all. In particular, I found the Summerset excellent - expansion, but I think that the servers (codes) need adjustments to overcome memory, freeze, Glitch's, etc. problems.

I'm using google translate, it may be that some word has no context.

Ty
Edited by Iskras on May 28, 2018 10:59PM
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Marginal quality assurance.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    ... still waiting for answers.

Edited by Iskras on May 29, 2018 2:53AM
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt you will ever get this answer :smile:
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Rin_Senya :3 !
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Marginal quality assurance.

I do not know which or what motivates you to appear on a topic to make taunts. I really do not know. I do not think here is the place for 'explanations' about this, but one day I would love to know what motivates some players to appear on a topic exclusively to make childish taunts against other players.

This practice is common 'in game' too, unfortunate. And they are the first to 'make themselves victims' when others react to these childish and senseless provocations.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with you. Cyrodiil is realy unplayable sience when it came out, and ZOS bearly even paying any atention to the pvp related feedbacks, not to mention they are very colse become a cash grab company like EA Games. I am paying subb fee, and i cant believe ther are no a prema fixes or solution for the Cyroddil issues.

And the community is already had enough of the excuses. 4 years have been gone and Cyrdoiil is still unplayable. A company like @ZOS who developed this game should think twice before relaseaing anything pvp related stuffs in the future considering so far they only brought shame on the name of The Elder Scrolls.

If they cant handle these technical issues wich comes from Cyroddil, i am very sorry to say this, and i dont wanna say this becasue i love Cyrodiil there is only 2 remaning options if they cant fix Cyrodiil premanently, convert the whole place to a pve zone, or shut it down completly. Becasue at the current state of the place is utterly unplayable, and it is not fun at all. My pc is a very high end rig even i bought a new 4k monitor as well, but still eatehr the server or the game client is cannot handle that much of a fights, peoples, effects, and stuffs wich goes on in Cyrodiil.

Realeasing multiple Cyrodiil campains probably could help but i doupt that.

Back to my shutting down point i would definetly do that at least for a time when the developers can actualy fidn out what went wrong and how tehy can fix it. Because the current state of this productum cannot be even categorised even lower on how this quality is bad, and also the service that they cant provide for our money (for those whom are not subscribers i cannot speak in their name) I am a coustumer and i am realy not happy about this.

Not to meantion, each time when this topics comes up alot of palyers emntioned on the forum that ZOS knwo these issues, but they dont do anything, nor even reply on them anymore, instead they just said sure goahed keep open threads on the forum about this well known issues.

And tehy do nothing about it basicly. we see the results in every patch notes what hase changed in Cyrodiil, There is no any paragraphs in any Patch notes that mentions any performance upgrades and stuffs wich related thos these issues to get fixed. Instead tehy are making these kind of comments about the issues, it is just outrages. A so huge and well known and famous project like the Elder Scrolls Online CEO representative how in the earth can say such a thing like that? thats a direct insult against the whole palyer base basicly. But yeah sure laughing in Live streams acting like a cool guys wont make any diferency that you are all dosent give a sheet about pvp related issues and how to fix them. Because you cant @ZOS Just admit it. we are not stupid. We see you cant handle these problems. and dont tell me yes you can becasue i would ask realy? where were you guys in the past 4 years then?

Just admit it you cant fix it. becasue we know already. But instead fo running meaningless circles around the topic. how about to thing through teh whole thing again? convert the whole place into a pve zone or shut it down until you finde finaly a working solution wich is stays that way. Welding one hole on an already sinking boat, while there are already alot of them wont make any results in a progress to save your ship if your crew is already left your ship, or they number is not enough to deal with them.
    Edited by TheValar85 on May 29, 2018 11:28AM
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    I have to agree with you. Cyrodiil is realy unplayable sience when it came out, and ZOS bearly even paying any atention to the pvp related feedbacks, not to mention they are very colse become a cash grab company like EA Games. I am paying subb fee, and i cant believe ther are no a prema fixes or solution for the Cyroddil issues.

And the community is already had enough of the excuses. 4 years have been gone and Cyrdoiil is still unplayable. A company like @ZOS who developed this game should think twice before relaseaing anything pvp related stuffs in the future considering so far they only brought shame on the name of The Elder Scrolls.

If they cant handle these technical issues wich comes from Cyroddil, i am very sorry to say this, and i dont wanna say this becasue i love Cyrodiil there is only 2 remaning options if they cant fix Cyrodiil premanently, convert the whole place to a pve zone, or shut it down completly. Becasue at the current state of the place is utterly unplayable, and it is not fun at all. My pc is a very high end rig even i bought a new 4k monitor as well, but still eatehr the server or the game client is cannot handle that much of a fights, peoples, effects, and stuffs wich goes on in Cyrodiil.

Realeasing multiple Cyrodiil campains probably could help but i doupt that.

Back to my shutting down point i would definetly do that at least for a time when the developers can actualy fidn out what went wrong and how tehy can fix it. Because the current state of this productum cannot be even categorised even lower on how this quality is bad, and also the service that they cant provide for our money (for those whom are not subscribers i cannot speak in their name) I am a coustumer and i am realy not happy about this.

Not to meantion, each time when this topics comes up alot of palyers emntioned on the forum that ZOS knwo these issues, but they dont do anything, nor even reply on them anymore, instead they just said sure goahed keep open threads on the forum about this well known issues.

And tehy do nothing about it basicly. we see the results in every patch notes what hase changed in Cyrodiil, There is no any paragraphs in any Patch notes that mentions any performance upgrades and stuffs wich related thos these issues to get fixed. Instead tehy are making these kind of comments about the issues, it is just outrages. A so huge and well known and famous project like the Elder Scrolls Online CEO representative how in the earth can say such a thing like that? thats a direct insult against the whole palyer base basicly. But yeah sure laughing in Live streams acting like a cool guys wont make any diferency that you are all dosent give a sheet about pvp related issues and how to fix them. Because you cant @ZOS Just admit it. we are not stupid. We see you cant handle these problems. and dont tell me yes you can becasue i would ask realy? where were you guys in the past 4 years then?

Just admit it you cant fix it. becasue we know already. But instead fo running meaningless circles around the topic. how about to thing through teh whole thing again? convert the whole place into a pve zone or shut it down until you finde finaly a working solution wich is stays that way. Welding one hole on an already sinking boat, while there are already alot of them wont make any results in a progress to save your ship if your crew is already left your ship, or they number is not enough to deal with them.

:/
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In time everything eventually gets fixed in some way or the another. While we all want to think that the squeaky wheel gets the grease; that's never the case with PVP. ZOS has focused on summerset PVE and they have 1 more week to fix all the issues there before it is released to everyone else. After that than whatever issues prevail in pvp will be addressed. Honestly I can't believe everyone wants to scream about the state of PVP when no one even tried to organize anything on PTS to stress test the new stuff. The PVP community as a whole shares whatever blame there is with what was released, good or bad, and at this point should remember patience is required when dealing with ZOS.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel it's my responsibility to once again reiterate the official ZOS position on AvA:

"lol they're still here"
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    In time everything eventually gets fixed in some way or the another. While we all want to think that the squeaky wheel gets the grease; that's never the case with PVP. ZOS has focused on summerset PVE and they have 1 more week to fix all the issues there before it is released to everyone else. After that than whatever issues prevail in pvp will be addressed. Honestly I can't believe everyone wants to scream about the state of PVP when no one even tried to organize anything on PTS to stress test the new stuff. The PVP community as a whole shares whatever blame there is with what was released, good or bad, and at this point should remember patience is required when dealing with ZOS.

"Everything" does not eventually get fixed sadly
  • Ceepax
    Ceepax
    ✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »

LOL, this isn't about a new patch this trash performance been dragging for years
    Edited by Ceepax on May 29, 2018 10:42PM
    Lil Ceep
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    The lag today are terrible.

So, i still waiting any information from ZOS about it.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just dont care, pvp dont has any income to them. They wont bother, and will keep lying that it will get better with each update to lure u spend some more cash on some useless cosmetic items.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    I think they care. No falsehood in my speech. That's the only game I know of that supports big battles. I think it's extremely difficult to code everything I do in the game. The topic 'Update 18' says that the developers are working to try to improve the game. I really believe that. Of course, there are times when I get annoyed at having disconect, lag, etc. But that's part of it.

The topic just makes a simple question, nothing more.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »
    I think they care. No falsehood in my speech. That's the only game I know of that supports big battles. I think it's extremely difficult to code everything I do in the game. The topic 'Update 18' says that the developers are working to try to improve the game. I really believe that. Of course, there are times when I get annoyed at having disconect, lag, etc. But that's part of it.

The topic just makes a simple question, nothing more.

Thats the only game i knew that supported big battles at the start, past is past.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am certain that individuals at ZOS care very much and don't like the state of AvA.

However, ZOS as a corporate entity clearly does not care. This is not what caring looks like. To see what caring looks like, one only needs to observe the transformation of the PVE and cosmetics side of the game.

Saying PVP isn't profitable isn't accurate. In the greater PC community PVP is very successful and making a fortune for other companies engaged in it. ZOS simply is not trying.

Players need to stop making excuses for ZOS and hold them accountable. That's the least we can do.
    Edited by zyk on May 30, 2018 4:53PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn´t care about fixing the game. That´s clear for the long time we´ve being suffering the same problems. Devs seems more focused in making money than in giving us a good-quality product.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed several comments that were baiting in nature and in violation of the forum rules. Please keep comments clear of personal insults and on topic with the thread's original post. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    ' unnable to load manifest - any tip about to help? (happens some times, now the game back)

Game crash again. Lag is huge. :(
    Edited by Iskras on May 31, 2018 4:21AM