Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Felarian

ithlia
ithlia
✭✭✭
I rolled up a new character today and she popped out in Summerset. I decided to get her jewelry crafting certified since I was right there but I can't see Felarian with this character. I know where he is suppose to be and I can see that other people are interacting with him but I can't. I had no problems with other characters getting their jewelry certificate.

I do own Summerset, got it on preorder.
  • Iruil_ESO
    Iruil_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly the same for me with a level 3 character I created before the update. Maybe we need to be at a bigger level, 10 ?
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem yesterday.

When I went back there at level 6 I could see him. I guess you need to be at least level 5.
  • Zagnut123Zagnut123
    Zagnut123Zagnut123
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to be lvl 6 to do the quest to do writs
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, must be character level 6 to certify for writs.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Iruil_ESO
    Iruil_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks !
  • ithlia
    ithlia
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I leveled this character to sixth and now she can see Felarian. Its been a long while since I started a new character I must have forgotten the level requirement.

However I do want to say that having an NPC be invisible to a character that is too low a level strikes me as a poor way to handle this. It looks like there is a technical problem, not a game or level requirement problem. The NPC should be visible and tell the character to come back when s/he is older.

thank you to you folks that replied, much appreciated.