The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elven hero in crown store on sale?

ErinGoBrag520
ErinGoBrag520
✭✭✭
Would anyone mind posting how much it is spelling for? I saw something about it on Facebook. Curious and I can't log in for a while today. TIA.

Best Answer

• ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for brining it back! I was after this costume^^ hope Breton and Nord ones will be back too one day
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I saw this here or I wouldn't have known, since the crown store add was showing me Summerset on its front page (which I already own).

Given that I reflexively ALT out of the ad now, it'd be nice to see new, unopened items first,
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could've saved some crowns if i would've known it would make a return through the crown store so soon after the dwarven crates were re released.
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Thanks for brining it back! I was after this costume^^ hope Breton and Nord ones will be back too one day

You just missed the Breton and Nord costumes. They were available just a few weeks ago. Now you gotta wait another year (or so).
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    MonkLoHan wrote: »
    Atallanta wrote: »

You just missed the Breton and Nord costumes. They were available just a few weeks ago. Now you gotta wait another year (or so).

Yeah, they were in dwarven crates, but I meant available in crown store. I’m patient, I’ll wait :)
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i log in to buy this costume and it's not visible...was this a really short sale??
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So i log in to buy this costume and it's not visible...was this a really short sale??

Yeah, you missed it. So it goes with ZOS and their obsession with driving sales through time-limited offers and FOMO.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Less than a day left!
    Would anyone mind posting how much it is spelling for? I saw something about it on Facebook. Curious and I can't log in for a while today. TIA.

It is "spelling" as "Elven Hero Armor." :D:D

it is selling for 1,600 crowns. :)
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, you missed it. So it goes with ZOS and their obsession with driving sales through time-limited offers and FOMO.

Darn. I have inadvertently saved so much money by missing the limited time window. Oh well.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Darn. I have inadvertently saved so much money by missing the limited time window. Oh well.

LOL! The silver lining :D
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't worth 1600 crowns. You didn't miss much.