The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

blacksghost
blacksghost
✭✭✭✭
I find it very frustrating to have to get a new code in order to login every darn time I restart my machine, I appreciate security is important but surely this is over kill!!! Zos please find a more user friendly work about some of us just don't like leaving machines running endlessly!

Does anyone else have this issue?is it only a MAC thing or does it affect windows?
Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.
  • sphane
    sphane
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have permanent IP adress or is it changeing anytime you restant tour computer ? Might be the issue. If so, only your ISP can solve this if they can offer you a permanent one.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I have to do this is a new IP address or new Hardware.

Oddly, the IP address is not always a trigger with my gaming laptop that I travel with.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"