The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please let us save Zhaaruis! [small Summerset spoiler]

adriant1978
adriant1978
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
During The Queen's Decree we wind up in the monastery undercroft and as part of the quest we free a Breton lady, Minone Aloette. How we do this without a key to her cage is another question entirely, but since we apparently have some means of opening the cages please let us also rescue Zhaaruis the Khajiit who is locked up further into the same room.

Justice for Zhaaruis!

EDIT: I think possibly Minone is supposed to let him out, but she just stands outside his cage for a second and then runs off.

latest?cb=20180523202442
Edited by adriant1978 on May 28, 2018 1:30PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    During The Queen's Decree we wind up in the monastery undercroft and as part of the quest we free a Breton lady, Minone Aloette. How we do this without a key to her cage is another question entirely, but since we apparently have some means of opening the cages please let us also rescue Zhaaruis the Khajiit who is locked up further into the same room.

Justice for Zhaaruis!

EDIT: I think possibly Minone is supposed to let him out, but she just stands outside his cage for a second and then runs off.

latest?cb=20180523202442

I noticed that too. I think it's a bug. Shame on the PTS testers who failed to report it!! :D:D:D
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent in a bug report for that too. Everyone else escapes, he should too!
    Options