The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Psijic Glowglobe emote graphic broken

Mystrius_Archaion
Mystrius_Archaion
✭✭✭✭✭
Sadly, I can't post a video, but the Psijic Glowglobe emote has this little light ball you play with like the juggle flames emote and it is off to the side of your hand for key parts where it should be above or below your hand.
It just looks very wrong and occasionally clips with the hand.
Edit: Also, there is a little burst from the right hand in the middle of the emote that seems pointless and very out of place. My guess is that is supposed to be the summoning burst of the light ball at the start of the emote, not in the middle.

Also, it is too short and does not loop. This needs to loop to replay for the amount of work it requires to get. I farmed it for 2 days hours and hours and still had to have a friend trade a missing piece.
I love looping emotes, especially magical ones like the telvanni magister personality juggleflames emote.

Please fix the graphics of this emote and make it loop please.
Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on June 4, 2018 9:12AM
  • Coded_Sky
    Coded_Sky
    Soul Shriven
    Sadly, I can't post a video, but the Psijic Glowglobe emote has this little light ball you play with like the juggle flames emote and it it off to the side of your hand for key parts where it should be above or below your hand.
    Edit: Also, there is a little burst from the right hand in the middle of the emote that seems pointless and very out of place. My guess is that is supposed to be the summoning burst of the light ball at the start of the emote, not in the middle.

Also, it is too short and does not loop. This needs to loop to replay for the amount of work it requires to get. I farmed it for 2 days hours and hours and still had to have a friend trade a missing piece.
    I love looping emotes, especially magical ones like the telvanni magister personality juggleflames emote.

2 days ain't nothing in a sense of farming this thing. You guys were lucky
    Cookies!
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coded_Sky wrote: »
    Sadly, I can't post a video, but the Psijic Glowglobe emote has this little light ball you play with like the juggle flames emote and it it off to the side of your hand for key parts where it should be above or below your hand.

2 days ain't nothing in a sense of farming this thing. You guys were lucky

It was much more than I was willing to tolerate after so many hours in the summer heat in my room here. I traded for the last piece because of that.
    I hate RNG and would rather have a set goal of something like "kill 300 sea elves in Sunhold" as something with a set limit to how grindy it can be. That would also encourage people to actually play the content and not just buy the stuff which won't be expensive for long on the markets anyway due to the tendency for people to destroy the value of anything worth farming by over-farming.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This emote is still broken in the positioning of the glowing ball and the timing of the burst sound effect and particles which seem completely out of place.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still an issue on live servers as of 9/28/2018.