The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dismounting at Retreating Maneuver activation

howardeb17_ESO2
I often use 'Retreating Maneuver' to speed up my horse.
Unfortunatelly it happens sometimes that my player dismounts when I activate this skill.
It has never happened prior to Summerset. It's extemly annoying.
Please could you see to it?
Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have poison equipped?
    I got dc'd when having poisons equipped and did a bar swap.
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed some of the bugs in this patch is game breaking.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • howardeb17_ESO2
    Yes, I use magicka poison. But it started doing it since Summerset, never before.
    Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
  • howardeb17_ESO2
    Oh, it was fixed in 4.0.7
    > Fixed an issue where Poisons could proc when you were casting Rapid Maneuvers or its morphs, causing you dismount.

Thank you very much, you can close this thread.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    I got this bug in Cyrodiil all the time...
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.