The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crypt of Hearts 2 boss Illambris Amalgam is bugged badly. Both norm and vet versions

BuddyAces
BuddyAces
✭✭✭✭✭
After the boss dies the first two adds that you must kill before the big bone colossus dude spawns will still have their health bars partially full but will be dead on the floor. Your group will be stuck in combat until you wipe. This prevents you from going through the portal to the end boss and prevents any no death run attempts. I've ran this place a dozen times in the last two days and it's happening every single time no matter what is done to try to not bug it out.
They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    After the boss dies the first two adds that you must kill before the big bone colossus dude spawns will still have their health bars partially full but will be dead on the floor. Your group will be stuck in combat until you wipe. This prevents you from going through the portal to the end boss and prevents any no death run attempts. I've ran this place a dozen times in the last two days and it's happening every single time no matter what is done to try to not bug it out.

Still bugged, just an un needed update.

• Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me as well. I noticed that they fixed the dialogue, but now the Ilambris twins remain alive in the ground.

Previously, one of the twin's dialogue was cut off (they didn't get to finish a word, I think "brother") right before the bone colossus spawned in.

Seems that they fixed the dialogue, but now
    the fight is broke.
    pc na | trash tier
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I posted this a few days ago as well. Hope they fix it soon! CoH II Survivor is currently impossible.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5/28/2018 still bugged, just did it

• TheoreticalClintwood
    TheoreticalClintwood
    Soul Shriven
    i was experiencing this too the last few times i was there, however there is a workaround. before the portal to the last boss, jump down and suicide. after respawning you can enter the portal and earn the no death achievement as well.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was experiencing this too the last few times i was there, however there is a workaround. before the portal to the last boss, jump down and suicide. after respawning you can enter the portal and earn the no death achievement as well.

That's cool. I'll use that next time. I knew if you died AT the last boss then it still counted.

• virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guildmates I was running with tried everything they could think of: reloadui, port in and out of the dungeon, suicide off the edge. They couldn't respawn after suiciding because they were still in combat with a "boss" - and you can't rez during boss fights. They had to Alt+F4 and relog.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any chance you can chime in here and say that it's been forwarded to the right department?

• Osodvus
    Osodvus
    June 17 2018, still bugged.

We left party & reinvited to hold phase and ended up having to kill the bosses several more times with them spawning back to back, for a kill count of 3 times.