The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Issue logging in to account on Home PC (not getting verification e-mail) tried support options.

jmkilthau
jmkilthau
✭✭
So I have been playing on the Xbox a lot recently, and it is making want to pick my account back up on the PC. However, I'm running into this awesome issue where I can't login to my account at my house. I go to login to the website and I am asked to verify my account with the code sent to my e-mail. great I can do that. Except I never get an e-mail... I Have done everything suggested in Support and even attempted to submit two support tickets but I have yet to receive any kind of response on those.
Here is where it gets odd... While at WORK I can login to my account page on the work computer without it asking to verify my account AT ALL. So with that said, I just tried to change my e-mail thinking maybe that would help, except what happens? I have to verify I made the change with the code in the e-mail I am not getting that is making me try to do this in the first place. Is there some other way to help get this fixed? Has anyone else experienced an issue similar?