The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam DK looking for veteran post summerset armor set advice

LapisLazuli99
LapisLazuli99
✭✭✭

So I'm currently a Bosmer Stam DK Archer/Dual-Wield DPS who rather enjoys stacking DOT. (mostly solo play) I currently run full med Hundins & Morag tong with the various Asylum/Master/Maelstrom (Idk if there's a term for that category) to fit whatever my skill setup is for that activity.

My question is with the impending change to the DK combustion passive I'm thinking of dropping Morag Tong for a new set since full the poison focus is about to take a hit post patch. Any good advice from someone with relevant experience? I was thinking Twice born with full divines as I could add serpent to my warrior with new combustion and just hemorrhage stamina? As it is I never ever run out of stam so I'm trying to find a way to actually care about the new version of combustion.

Also I don't need to fit any Meta builds and as an off preference I like to avoid "% chance of this effect happing" as outside of crits I prefer knowing 100% what will happen and relying on as few virtual dice roles as possible. Thankyou in advance for anyone who takes the time to help =)
Xbox One - NA
GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
AD - Breton Sorcerer
AD - High Elf Nightblade
AD - High Elf Templar
AD - Wood Elf Warden
AD - Khajiit Necromancer
AD - High Elf Arcanist