The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StUCK in sprint

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had this same problem. Though I've seen it last patch too. It seemed to happen whenever the terrain wasn't fully loaded (or won't load, which is something that happens very often now). Might be a threading problem, because from what I've seen the game ignores any kind of input to stop it. Also, the fact that it always happens in a situation with network lag makes me think the network thread is the problem. I've longed guessed the game works in this priority network -> draw -> input. Maybe it's true.

On a side note, it allows you to do some impossible things like sprint and attack...ZOS should look into it because its only a matter of time before someone finds a way to exploit it. You still get stam back from certain actions, just not stam regen.

I really can't imagine what would be possible if someone had maximum movement speed, purposely triggered this bug, and were "skilled" enough to use it...
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug is driving me insane. It's ruining so many good fights. Although it's an old recurring bug, I've seen it as bad as it is in this patch.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Yup. The only way to stop the Bug is to keep running until stam is 0.

You can fix it by Pressing sprint again.

Doesn't work for me

You have to quickly mash the sprint key a couple times.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Ceepax
    Ceepax
    ✭✭✭
    Yup yup this is still a thing, super annoying, NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED

Lil Ceep
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the mid year mayhem event the frequency of this occuring has increased by roughly 5000% percent. In my 3 man group at least one of us has it on us at any one time. Makes the game/ small scale basically impossible.

It is geting really old dealing with the flaws in this game.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got stuck in sprint several times yesterday. On top of that, it wasn't even greying out the skill bar, so there was no visual queue that you couldn't use your skills. Very easy to get killed while this is happening since you can't do anything until you've figured out what's going on.

That's on top of things not triggering CC immunity and having to break CC 2-3 times to get out of it.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only way I've been able to 'fix' it is by draining all stamina or dying. Clicking sprint, skills, rolling, interacting etc... hasn't worked.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MemorableSilverDuiker-mobile.mp4

Note: What's the BB code for a video??
    Edited by Sparr0w on July 30, 2018 3:24PM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By far the most annoying thing in PvP today.

And that's saying a lot considering catapults have all but made it impossible to be anywhere near the upper floor on Inner Keeps.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a pretty well known and very commom bug. It happens to me multiple times a day and it's really annyoing, kinda gamebreaking in my opinion with how much it happens.

So many times I get someone to execute range then can't press anything so they get time to heal up. Or I'm being chased by loads of players and can't press any heals or buffs. It has lost me so many fights.
    Edited by Crixus8000 on July 31, 2018 7:55AM