The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Divine Prosecution Not Unlocked?

FallingDragoon
FallingDragoon
Soul Shriven
I recently upgraded to the Collector's Edition of Summerset and although it says that I have Collected the Divine Prosecution motif, I cannot use it anywhere in the Outfit system. It still shows as unlocked and the situation has not fixed itself by repairing the game or doing a reset. I have made 4 tickets on this subject with zero response to each of them.

Is anyone else having a problem with this motif showing up as unlocked and Collected in your Collections tab but you are unable to use something that you paid USD for?
  • Sahugani
    Sahugani
    It's like the Imperial motif in the base games collectors edition. you can right-click on an item and you should get a drop-down menu that will show an option to convert the item to the new style.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sahugani wrote: »
    It's like the Imperial motif in the base games collectors edition. you can right-click on an item and you should get a drop-down menu that will show an option to convert the item to the new style.

@Sahugani have you actually checked to make sure this is the case or just guessing? I do not see the option in the drop down menu so if it is working for you then it means OP and myself are bugged.
  • FallingDragoon
    FallingDragoon
    Soul Shriven
    This is not the case. It does not show up in any sort of Right-click drop down menu like the Imperial and Morag tong conversions. In the item description, it says that it is to be used with the Outfit Manager. No matter if it lists the motif as 'Collected' in your Collections tab, it is still show as locked from converting armor pieces or using it to change a piece of your reconstructed outfit.

No response for 3 days.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have responded to your other thread found here. For this reason we are closing this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.