The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

browser problem when teso is running

zamkadM7
zamkadM7
Soul Shriven
hi, I ran into this problem as soon as I started playing Teso.The fact is that when the game is minimized to the tray, the video card is loaded 100% with any graphics settings in teso,but during the game is not loaded at 100%.This is not a big inconvenience,but to use the browser Google or YouTube because of lags is not comfortable.In other games, there is no such problem and never was.For example, with microsoft edge there is no such problem.But I'm used to Google as long as I use it.Can you explain the reason why my game in minimized mode loads 100% video card?
I would be grateful if you help with the problem, it is not comfortable to play and use YouTube at the same time

video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjjm85wtKzc&t=13s

My config:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
intel Core i5 4670K @ 3.40 GHz
16,0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
  • zamkadM7
    zamkadM7
    Soul Shriven
    houston reception is there anybody?
  • zamkadM7
    zamkadM7
    Soul Shriven
    good PC Technical Support works for 3 days, even no one unsubscribed.Those supporting Blizzard answer within hours,you have room to grow
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @zamkadM7

We recommend contacting customer support for assistance with this issue. Please include a game consultant in your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try "Windowed (Fullscreen)" mode instead of Fullscreen? That works for me.

If you want to stick to "Fullscreen", download RivaTuner and force 60 FPS in the settings. ESO shuts off VSync when minimized (when using Fullscreen mode), which makes the GPU go to 100%. The software will force 60 FPS when ESO is minimized.

zzMg9Y1.png
    Edited by Lake on May 29, 2018 3:14PM
  • zamkadM7
    zamkadM7
    Soul Shriven

Lake wrote: »
    Did you try "Windowed (Fullscreen)" mode instead of Fullscreen? That works for me.

If you want to stick to "Fullscreen", download RivaTuner and force 60 FPS in the settings. ESO shuts off VSync when minimized (when using Fullscreen mode), which makes the GPU go to 100%. The software will force 60 FPS when ESO is minimized.

zzMg9Y1.png

did not help, apparently the problem is not this