Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alinor Fountain, Regal

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone happen to know if they've fixed the Alinor Fountain, Regal?
It was reported to not be working in pts and the preview on it seems that it is suffering from the same "clog" the Imperial fountain had.
  • Luthivar
    Luthivar
    ✭✭✭
    In the preview it is still not working. But there is a craftable alternative (purple recipe). I can craft it if you are playing on the european server.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luthivar wrote: »
    In the preview it is still not working. But there is a craftable alternative (purple recipe). I can craft it if you are playing on the european server.

Thank you so much for the offer. I am not on the same server though :(
    Hopefully, they will unclog this drain like they finally did for the Imperial.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It certainly works well in the streets of Alinor, no idea why they couldn't port that data over to the placable version.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically, it's another fountain that currently only functions as a glorified birdbath. :/

Thanks for the heads up! I was actually preparing to purchase that fountain soon. Glad I didn't! Now I know to wait.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad to hear this. I was also planning on buying it to make an epic bathroom in Alinor Crest Townhouse. :/
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically, it's another fountain that currently only functions as a glorified birdbath. :/

Thanks for the heads up! I was actually preparing to purchase that fountain soon. Glad I didn't! Now I know to wait.
    Sad to hear this. I was also planning on buying it to make an epic bathroom in Alinor Crest Townhouse. :/

yes, I had planned on it as well.. hopefully @ZOS_GinaBruno and those at ZOS who have the power to fix this will do so soon.
    I don't think my homeowner is aware of this issue yet and I hate to break the news to her.. she was so thrilled when they fixed her Imperial Fountain.. I hate to spoil her revelry ;)
    Edited by Delphinia on May 29, 2018 9:32PM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to know if they have any plans to fix the issue though.
    If so, I will definitely buy one.. probably more.
    I know some people who did purchase this and are very disappointed.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »

Wait, so you haven't bought it yet either? I guess your homeowner is probably relieved you didn't sink any gold or crowns into another "money pit" of a fountain! ;)
  • Esmaralda
    Esmaralda
    ✭✭
    I have the design on US, you can drop me a mail in-game and I'll let you know what I need to craft it. @Ezmaralda
    ♥♥♥ Ezmaralda, Vampire of Morrowind ♥♥♥
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, so you haven't bought it yet either? I guess your homeowner is probably relieved you didn't sink any gold or crowns into another "money pit" of a fountain! ;)

We both in the same guild and I was hoping for a sequel to her first storyline, lol.
    I brought it and told her it wasn’t working.

Here’s my grand Imperial fountain :

fjyp61zqghzf.png

0h1r6m0n61p0.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on May 31, 2018 10:36PM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Esmaralda wrote: »
    I have the design on US, you can drop me a mail in-game and I'll let you know what I need to craft it. @Ezmaralda

That is so kind of you to offer, tysm :smile:
    I believe this fountain however, is not crafted. There are some, but the "Alinor Fountain, Regal", as far as I understand it, is Crown store only sadly.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krainor, you did an amazing job with yours :) Looks fabulous!

Thankfully, Krainor told me about this issue and prepared me for the possibility that we may have yet another clogged fountain on our hands, if ZOS didn't get a reputable and licensed contractor to come out to the house and fix it.

Haha Tony, yes, my homeowner is very relieved she didn't make this purchase. She has been enjoying sitting around her pool, sipping on frou frou drinks and listening to the calming sounds of her Imperial fountain. She also purchased a few of the other Alinor and Redguard fountains and has been quite pleased.

She is still contemplating purchasing the Alinor “Regal” at some point, however when she met with a few potential contractors to ask how long it would take to fix, she got this reply...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJhHjACjJjA

We both in the same guild and I was hoping for a sequel to her first storyline, lol.
    I brought it and told her it wasn’t working.

Here’s my grand Imperial fountain :

fjyp61zqghzf.png

0h1r6m0n61p0.png

Edited by Delphinia on June 2, 2018 5:41PM
  • Alhatariel
    Alhatariel
    ✭✭✭
    Its very creative solution, Krainor!

But I do hope Zos will fix this fountain, buying an expensive fountain without running water is really a shame!