The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Psijic Ultimate Morphs "Temporal Guard" and "Precognition" gain what for leveling beyond 1?

Azramel
Azramel
✭✭✭
I chose temporal guard and I don't see any difference between Temporal Guard lvl 1 and 2. The cost remains 121, it sends me back in time 4 seconds, and passively grants minor protection while slotted. Does leveling it beyond 1 offer nothing extra or am I missing something not displayed?
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it goes down in costs.
    my precog costs 108ulti with my sorcs healer build (alteration+passive) at rank 2.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is also an issue with Channeled Acceleration Morph. Ranks 1 thru 4 are identical in ALL aspects:

Cast Time: 1.3 Seconds (for all ranks)
    Cost: 2394 (for all ranks)
    Major Expedition duration: 9 seconds (for all ranks)
    Minor Force duration: 36 seconds (for all ranks)

Another psijic skill, Meditate for example, gains power as the morph is leveled. I havent look at the others closely yet but it would seem, according to the OP that the ultimate is also in the same state. So that is 2 abilities at a minimum that are identical Rank 1 thru Rank 4.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by itsfatbass on May 28, 2018 12:44AM
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    dsalter was correct about the undo ultimate morphs. They do reduce in cost as they level up. The information just appeared identical with an addon that shows me the abilities next level tooltip. @itsfatbass have you leveled each skill up and noticed nothing changes?
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azramel wrote: »
    dsalter was correct about the undo ultimate morphs. They do reduce in cost as they level up. The information just appeared identical with an addon that shows me the abilities next level tooltip. @itsfatbass have you leveled each skill up and noticed nothing changes?

I have on Channeled Acceleration for certain. It appears to me that rank 1 is giving the power that rank 4 should, and they just simply need adjusted down up to that point.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~