The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greymind Quickslot addon - Keybinds won't save

Caulderone
Caulderone
✭✭
I feel like I am probably missing something easy, or being stupid.
I cannot get keybinds for the Greymind quickslot addon to save through logout.

I set them. They stay. I close out the game and log back in later, they are gone.

Anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? This problem didn't exist before Summerset launch for me.
  • Caulderone
    Caulderone
    ✭✭
    I should have noted, but I did try to remove the addon with Minion (including checking the box to remove saved settings) and reinstalled it. No change.
  • Caulderone
    Caulderone
    ✭✭
    Well, to update further, it isn't just Greymind's that I can't save add-on keybinds for.

I tried it this morning on TraitBuddy, which I just installed. Same issue.

If I reloadui, or logout/quit the game, the Keybind I set for the add-ons goes away. Other keybinds save normally.
  • Caulderone
    Caulderone
    ✭✭
    Well, moving this topic into the Bug forum.

It turns out no keybind setting below User Interface -> Maps is saving, even if I remove all addons and reset all keybinds and even remove the ESO folder in Documents (forcing it to recreate a new generic set).
    Edited by Caulderone on May 26, 2018 5:37PM