The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Jewelry: What was your 4th easiest trait to learn?

driosketch
driosketch
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For those of you researching, or who have already learned a 4th trait for necklace or ring, after Healthy, Arcane, & Robust what was the next easiest trait for you to acquire?

I talking both the piece itself or the trait item so someone else could craft it for you.
Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
Failed to load the poll.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swift or Triune - Swift will likely go down in price fast.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Protective is pretty easy as well ... just requires finishing the quests.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 4th easiest would be whatever the newest trait someone got first. Seems like a no brainer.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    The 4th easiest would be whatever the newest trait someone got first. Seems like a no brainer.

Yeah, but for most people, what did that end up being? That's what I'm after, after the 4th day, I coming up on my need to get a new trait for my crafter to research. Writs have been a bust, nothing from the new Cyrodiil daily, just barely started the main quest, and trying to jump start Psijic quest by porting to the new zone didn't work out. No time for trials or pledges until this weekend, looks like I'm just going to have buy one from a guild store.

This was supposed to be a poll, I might try and remake it.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_AntonioP
    Hi, can you lock this thread, I had to remake it so the poll would work. Thanks.