The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Disconnections since Dragon Bones

Prof_G_Unit
Prof_G_Unit
Soul Shriven
Has anyone else been having regular, almost hourly disconnections since the Dragon Bones update? I've exhausted all of the advice ESO support had to offer and they told me to speak to my ISP, while my ISP told me to speak to Zenimax, and neither will do any more.
A speed test gives me a fairly constant 160mbps and shows 0% packet loss, which makes me think it's ESO, but on the other hand, nobody else in my group or guilds is experiencing this.

Has anyone else had this issue, or maybe some advice?
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly same for me since dragon bones
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same question; anyone? I had thought my issue was related to my use of Discord but not so sure anymore. I'm on a PC, NA Server, actually its a laptop i7 with Nvidia 1060, 16GB RAM, SSD drive (where game is instsalled). I'm using AT&T Gigapower for internet connection. I'm wondering if this is caused by some kind of a software conflict or even out of date software like the GPU driver.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org