The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Voice chat

Karivaa
Karivaa
✭✭✭✭✭
I sure hope they fix the voice chat issues! The same problem happened over a year ago wheee random chat channels just disappeared. It is happening again. I am on an Xbox one x.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Karivaa

If your voice chat channels are disappearing, please try the steps in the help article below.

Why do I keep getting a "Voice chat is unavailable" message on Xbox One?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! I have done all of that. If I relog, it works again. This was a bug on Xbox a year ago or so and it is back.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is the most annoying thing now, literally next to no one goes in our guild chat anymore bc of this. I feel like it is worse then when it happened before.
    Xbox One Na
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the troubleshooting above has not helped, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support so this can be further investigated.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    There has to be a thousand tickets on this by now. I do not know if it is eso or microsoft issue but, it is the same for every xbox player across the board. You join group and group chat vanishes, you try to join another chat, it vanishes etc you have to completely shut the game down and relaunch it. It is not always in that order but this is basically what happens. Also, when you go to who is in voice chat window it will list off a bunch of people that were in there through the day that logged off and doesnt even clean up the log, just pretends they are still in voice.
    Xbox One Na
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Voice chat is still an issue after the update.
    Xbox One Na
  • lolfarris
    lolfarris
    Soul Shriven
    This is still an issue and so annoying. After the update literally every time I leave a group and try going back to guild chat I lose channels and have to hard-reset. I’ve had to reset 5 times in 2 hours.
  • lolfarris
    lolfarris
    Soul Shriven
    For the love of god, ZoS, please fix the voice chat system on Xbox one. Every time I join a group and try going back to guild chat I start losing all chat channels. This problems happens to every person I know. The only solution to this problem is hard resetting your console. Really annoying have to do this every time we join a group.