The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Star wars mixed in with ESO

Micah_Bayer
Micah_Bayer
✭✭✭✭✭
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eca00a603aebea1ab6818f93f740f7a1.gif
    PC-NA Goat
  • Mavloc
    Mavloc
    ✭✭✭
    so much midichlorians
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs more Rey
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Needs more Rey

I will definitely add a Rey next time!
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »

Prob best thing I have seen today lol
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Needs more Rey
    Needs more Rey

Please, no soy.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yzalirk wrote: »
    Needs more Rey
    Needs more Rey

Please, no soy.

Lol then no more Rey!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunny hopping shield stacking Sorc lol
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »

Prob best thing I have seen today lol

Me 2 proper chuckling
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Bunny hopping shield stacking Sorc lol

*Jedi
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico
    PC
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilithyania wrote: »
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico

No...Anything but Rose...I would be winning a 1vx and then she jump on me and we would both die and she would say...We win by saving the ones we love..BOGUS.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBH the players on those siege engines displayed uncannily storm-trooper like combat prowess :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico

No...Anything but Rose...I would be winning a 1vx and then she jump on me and we would both die and she would say...We win by saving the ones we love..BOGUS.

j3pWF4L.jpg

indeed ;)
    PC
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico

The Star Wars fandom is so spilt right now. Even the prequels didn't take it to the current level. It makes me sad to think of its current state.
    Edited by jlmurra2 on May 24, 2018 1:16PM
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmurra2 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico

The Star Wars fandom is so spilt right now. Even the prequels didn't take it to the current level. It makes me sad to think of its current state.

I actually enjoyed the prequels more. I wanted to like Rey as a main protagonist but..I don't know her at all..Shes just there. Kylo was okay but I think he is a worse Anakin lol.
    Edited by Micah_Bayer on May 24, 2018 1:35PM
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico

j3pWF4L.jpg

indeed ;)

Lol I think this one tops the Xwing dude.
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico

I actually enjoyed the prequels more. I wanted to like Rey as a main protagonist but..I don't know her at all..Shes just there. Kylo was okay but I think he is a worse Anakin lol.

I love Star Wars, and I've never hated the prequels. Yes, they have issues, and are not as good has the original trilogy, but they do feel like Star Wars, that is something The Last Jedi did not have for me. I personally don't accept it as cannon. I liked the Force Awaken well enough, yet felt that so much of the story needed explanation before I could judge it.

I liked Rey's character, but currently her abilities do not make sense. She is far too overpowered without any reason to explain it.
    Edited by jlmurra2 on May 24, 2018 5:13PM
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico

I love Star Wars, and I've never hated the prequels. Yes, they have issues, and are not as good has the original trilogy, but they do feel like Star Wars, that is something The Last Jedi did not have for me, I personally don't accept it as cannon. I liked the Force Awaken well enough, yet felt that so much of the story needed explanation before I could judge it.

I liked Rey's character, but currently her abilities do not make sense. She is far too overpowered without any reason to explain it.

Perfectly said :)
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico

I love Star Wars, and I've never hated the prequels. Yes, they have issues, and are not as good has the original trilogy, but they do feel like Star Wars, that is something The Last Jedi did not have for me, I personally don't accept it as cannon. I liked the Force Awaken well enough, yet felt that so much of the story needed explanation before I could judge it.

Thank you.

As of The Last Jedi, the fandom is broken. This seems intentional by the Writer/Director. Skip to 1:07 of this video to hear him say it himself:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yDAYsQOJsY

I just don't understand why any company which desires to maximize a franchise's money making potential would hire a person that thinks like that to write, and direct such a important film to that franchise.

I feel the saddest I ever have when thinking about Star Wars after watching TLJ.
    Edited by jlmurra2 on May 24, 2018 4:57PM
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

need for Rose Tico

Thank you.

As of The Last Jedi, the fandom is broken. This seems intentional by the Writer/Director. Skip to 1:07 of this video to hear him say it himself:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yDAYsQOJsY

I just don't understand why any company which desires to maximize a franchise's money making potential would hire a person that thinks like that to write, and direct such a important film to that franchise.

I feel the saddest I ever have when thinking about Star Wars after watching TLJ.

I hadn't seen that video before. Yeah that dude is weird. Definitely not worthy for being a star wars director. At least George wanted to make a movie where everyone loved it.