The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Swift trait on EU server

siggi1856
siggi1856
✭✭✭
on tamriel trade centre i just found out, that you can buy 260 items in swift trait in guild stores on NA and on EU its exactly zero. i think thats really strange
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - is this working as intended? Was there a bug?
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • siggi1856
    siggi1856
    ✭✭✭
    now: 520 NA, 0 EU - just sayin
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swift only has a 1-2% drop rate from Max level jewelry writs. If you're doing them on anything but a level 50 jewelry crafter hoping to get it , it's not gonna happen. NA didn't get both swift traits until the second night. I'd give it another day or so before worrying that it's bugged.

Also it's one of the easiest to reproduce once you get it. That's why we have so many after we finally got them to drop on NA.
    Edited by Inklings on May 24, 2018 1:49AM
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much gold?
    Im guessing if u have to ask you cant afford it. I would like to k ow anyways.

Thanks
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still none for sale on EU...
  • I_B_Squishy
    I_B_Squishy
    ✭✭✭
    It's not dropping on EU server......at least not yet
  • siggi1856
    siggi1856
    ✭✭✭
    lets say the chance is 1%, which means it should take around 100 (max level) dailies to get one piece. i did 3 so far on max level, so it takes 33 players like me to get one piece (theoretically). How many players are on EU? its still weird that it didn't drop so far
  • orim
    orim
    ✭✭✭
    10h ago first swift ring on TTC
    Fixing lags since beta
  • Nissy_nev
    Nissy_nev
    ✭✭
    Saw a big number of swift rings 4-5 hrs ago on a Elden Root guildtrader.
  • I_B_Squishy
    I_B_Squishy
    ✭✭✭
    rings but still no swift necklaces
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hhhmmmmmmmm still can't find a necklace with the Swift trait. Anyone managed to get one?