The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Swift Jewelry doesn't drop?

Edaphon
Edaphon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Has anyone been able to get any swift jewelry? It's supposed to drop from jewelry dailies but so far I haven't been able to find any, neither on PTS nor on the live server.

At first I thought it was just bad luck but there aren't any listings for swift jewelry in any guild store either. Every other trait has several listings, so maybe a bug?
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve a gotten soul gem twice now in the jewelry coffer. That doesn’t seem right, maybe the loot table forbit is messed up?
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to get any swift jewelry? It's supposed to drop from jewelry dailies but so far I haven't been able to find any, neither on PTS nor on the live server.

At first I thought it was just bad luck but there aren't any listings for swift jewelry in any guild store either. Every other trait has several listings, so maybe a bug?

One of my guild mates said he couldn't find anything in swift all day yesterday. You could be right.
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »

Add +1. I need swift desperately. It didnt drop at all. As far I know no one got it.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 22, 2018 7:32PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm...maybe it's rare enough that people are just saving the ones they get for research? Only those with SS can do JC writs and so are the only ones that can research jewelry traits.

The ones up at traders in other traits may be from players who are doing the associated content, but don't have SS so can't research them.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on May 22, 2018 7:34PM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Hmm...maybe it's rare enough that people are just saving the ones they get for research? Only those with SS can do JC writs and so are the only ones that can research jewelry traits.

The ones up at traders in other traits may be from players who are doing the associated content, but don't have SS so can't research them.

Not sure. But, as far I know no one got it. They dont have to lie , even they want it for research. Probably bug or something ?
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 22, 2018 7:41PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Not sure. But, as far I know no one got it. They dont have to lie , even they want it for research. Probably bug or something ?

I wasn't suggesting anyone was lying, I just mentioned that in relation to people not seeing them at guild traders. Maybe there are people who've gotten them, but no one's asked them/they haven't reported getting it, and they're just using them for research rather than putting them up for sale.

It may well be bugged and no one's getting them, but not seeing them at guild traders isn't necessarily an indication, since anyone who has gotten one probably is just saving it for research. I think it might be too early to tell if it's bugged or not. Just have to see if anyone reports getting one or if we can get enough people reporting not getting any.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on May 22, 2018 8:25PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the drop rate is as poor as Harmony (and you can only do one writ Daily per character per day), then it might still be a few days before these turn up in stores.

But, it could be a bug, too. Not sure.
  • imenace
    imenace
    ✭✭✭
    did writs on 8 chars and nothing, also pretty sure nobody on EU dropped it yet.. seems unlikely
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you all doing max level writs? It may be that only max level daily writs provides a chance at Swift jewelry.
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do drop i have all 9 traits learned.

Edited by Inklings on May 23, 2018 3:02AM
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inklings wrote: »

Didn't realize there was no cooldown on crown research scrolls
    Edited by glavius on May 23, 2018 7:17AM
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's good news, thanks for letting us know!
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do the daily writs on about 20 characters at the moment (multiple accounts) and haven't seen any at all. I also searched guild stores earlier this morning in many regions of Tamriel and found absolutely not one single listing of any jewelry item in swift trait in any store. So either Awesome Guild Store's trait search is missing items or the items don't seem to be in the game world on PC-NA.

@Inklings Did you get your Swift items before or after the update midweek and which server are you on?
    Edited by Tevalaur on May 27, 2018 2:02AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least 42 jewellery writs so far and no swift here - they were all at pewter level though so that may be a thing...
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    I do the daily writs on about 20 characters at the moment (multiple accounts) and haven't seen any at all. I also searched guild stores earlier this morning in many regions of Tamriel and found absolutely not one single listing of any jewelry item in swift trait in any store. So either Awesome Guild Store's trait search is missing items or the items don't seem to be in the game world on PC-NA.

@Inklings Did you get your Swift items before or after the update midweek and which server are you on?

It has to be max level jewelry writ. If your doing them on anything lower then level 50 you wont get it.
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »

It has to be max level jewelry writ. If your doing them on anything lower then level 50 you wont get it.

Well THAT sucks :(
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No necklaces of the swift on Eu server at all, as far as I can ascertain. You can get the archivement by researching the ring, of which there are plenty.

At this point, I’m calling it as a bug. On the US servers, the rings and necks dropped at pretty equivalent rates.

@ZOS_GinaBruno can you confirm?

With no maintenance this week, if it is a bug we won’t see a fix any time soon :neutral:
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »

With no maintenance this week, if it is a bug we won’t see a fix any time soon :neutral:

PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 28
    • PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – May 29, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)

PC-EU @lientier
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU swift is available at guild stores (rings I am sure of) ... so it did drop already.

• Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Necklaces are now availbale too.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have not had a swift jewelry ring or necklace drop despite doing writs on 15 characters daily. I only get intricate or ornate... Anyone else having this issue?
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still have not had a swift jewelry ring or necklace drop despite doing writs on 15 characters daily. I only get intricate or ornate... Anyone else having this issue?

I got 1 Swift ring drop out of 290 max tier JC writs, doh.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

I got 1 Swift ring drop out of 290 max tier JC writs, doh.

Well, at least I know they exist... :/
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a swift drop yesterday. I only have one character doing max level writs.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I only have one character doing max tier JC writs. She did about 20 before a swift ring dropped on Friday.
    Edited by anadandy on June 11, 2018 6:31PM
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a sec csn the rings drop from any top tierwrit or just jc
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »
    Wait a sec csn the rings drop from any top tierwrit or just jc

Just Jewelry Crafting - sorry I said master when I meant max tier.
    Edited by anadandy on June 11, 2018 6:31PM
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was easier for me to just buy 2 gilded wax from the writ voucher vendor (20 voucher each) and get a guildie to make for me to research.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since there is swift jewelry in the guild traders then it is dropping.