The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about starting the initial cadwell questline

Tygerfire
Tygerfire
✭✭
Since my new character started off with the morrowind beginning, I'm a bit lost about where to start the cadwell quests. I'm DC, so my main quest line is around glenumbra, but I'm not sure which are the zone story quests that I need to do to get me on my way (years ago, I finished all of the cad silver and gold, but i'm a bit foggy about the start).

Is there any add-on that helps you get on your way?

Thanks
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are in the right place... just like in real life if you are a bit lost go to the pub... you may find a quest giver who seems friendly enough and their employer may have an interesting opportunity for you...

That should kick off the main quest which will lead you back to the harborage. The "cadwell" quests are just the main story quests for each zone and can be done in any order, but after you complete the main quest they are called cadwell's gold and silver.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on May 22, 2018 3:12PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe if you travel to the wayshrine in Daggerfall (or if not Daggerfall, then it would be Wayrest), a woman wearing robes and a hood comes up to you to talk about her "benefactor." That's the quest you need to start the game's main quest-line.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now if your wanting to start Caldwell’s quest you find him in the harborage after you do the beat down on Molog bal.
    He gives you a list of quest to follow which will be in your quest journal