The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exploitation in Shor On Reset. Check this out GM's please

Doomed
Doomed
Soul Shriven
So my guild and i went into shor on the flip like we usually do we had preloaded quests and AP buff. Now usually we push ahead 20k ap without trying to hard after 1 keep tik. After the first Eval Time tik'd over The man in first place had 80k AP within the first 7 minutes of the campaign and in another 10 minunte had another 100k AP totally 180k in the first 25 minutes of campaign Can someone please explain how with 2 keep takes and no RSS takes how is it possible? even with the changed he wasnt alone in the keep takes it was mostly My own guild taking the keeps. He claimed it was from the x7 Def Tiks but there couldnt have been anymore then a small def tik after the first keep take as a after thought. And we were there for it and didnt get 80k AP XD. Please GM's Someone explain wtf this is because this smells of exploit. I have screen shots and will provide them to who it may concern and i just want an explanation of how in the world this dude put up almost 200k on the board in 20 minutes with 2 keep takes and less than 10 kills total. We were with this guy the whole time. and he got all the AP we did but somehow pulled ahead so much AP it was sickening. Names have not been disclosed and i just want to know if this is an exploit or something cuz obviously no one should b able to put up those numbers without some kind of exploit, maybe im just missing something in the patch notes but how is this possible?
  • firenice
    firenice
    Soul Shriven
    I was there and it made absolutely no sense as to how he managed to get 180k AP just within the first few minutes of the campaign.
  • alikat808
    alikat808
    ✭✭
    I was there, I don't see how this player could have gotten as much AP as they got in such a short SHORT amount of time.
  • Moosey27
    Moosey27
    ✭✭
    Yeah that guy had to make 7k a minute even possible. Takes one person to ruin a game that is exploiting.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s called a die tick. Get a lot of friends to stand on a resource flag, bomb them while they have no armor and get gobs of AP.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Moosey27
    Moosey27
    ✭✭
    this is why there should be faction locks. Thank you for saying that.
    Edited by Moosey27 on May 22, 2018 12:02PM
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s called a die tick. Get a lot of friends to stand on a resource flag, bomb them while they have no armor and get gobs of AP.

Yup, exploiting to get a lead...been happening forever.
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a couple people in discord posting crazy dticks from doing 1vX's in a keep. There seems to be something wrong with the way it's calculated. As an example, someone had an 85k Dtick from killing 9 people inside a DC trikeep and successfully defending it solo. It might just be what happened.
    Edited by gabriebe on May 22, 2018 3:01PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I saw a couple people in discord posting crazy dticks from doing 1vX's in a keep. There seems to be something wrong with the way it's calculated. As an example, someone had an 85k Dtick from killing 9 people inside a DC trikeep and successfully defending it solo. It might just be what happened.

This. I saw a few mentions yesterday also. Not sure if this is intended or not but it seems like the way dticks are calculated has been changed somewhat. So I’d be inclined to believe the guy if he said he got it from dticks. I haven’t been into pvp yet myself, but I have seen a few mentions of massive dticks for solo defenders
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh my, that guy who called out the return of the xp bug in one of the recent patches with cyro ap ticks will be celebrating his precognition :D:D:D
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moosey27 wrote: »
    this is why there should be faction locks. Thank you for saying that.

Faction locks have zero to do with this. The worst culprits of this have been trade and social guilds that draw from large cross-faction populations that don't pvp normally, but farm AP to get the emperor achieve. Shor (and before that other low pop campaigns) unfortunately has a long history of this activity because it's easier to get emp there, including selling emp for both in and out of game currency.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's actually considered against ToS I believe since the whole Bleakers thing.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    That's actually considered against ToS I believe since the whole Bleakers thing.

Anything if ZOS feels like it is against TOS. They will even retroactively make things that weren’t against TOS now bannable and throw the ban hammer.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • NobleGuardian
    NobleGuardian
    ✭✭✭
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL imagine caring this much about ESO! LOL "ThEy ArE eXpLoItInG!! ZoS sAvE mE!"
    Edited by NobleGuardian on May 22, 2018 10:33PM
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    6ceLYYk.png

^ crazy D-tick my buddy got after solo defending an outpost
    Edited by CyrusArya on May 23, 2018 1:04AM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am so disgused by these Emp sellers, and tehy are all over the palce in EU as well in every campain on every platform.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well duh, if you want to get emp its literally a NO LIFE CONTEST, its takes 4 EVER the natural way.
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe the crazy dticks... I didn't think it should work like this but I ported into a 6.8k dtick at bleaks. I ported in hit vigor, er, rally before I exited the front door got to the edge of the porch and 6.8k.

Just needs more testing in live. I was getting ticks left and right riding around, not even sure where half of them were coming from.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven´t checked how Shor on PC/EU is at the moment, but I can only imagine the AP-farm going on atm....
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    May be working as intended, not really sure yet.

Yesterday I killed 4 players and then died myself in a keep, with no fight going on besides the siegers and me. The defense tick was 52k ap (no buffs). There was also no kills before or after these kills.

So either there is a big multiplier, or something is bugged with said multiplier.

So if he was actually killing people on a keep with high level resources, maybe was legit. Ofcourse, cross faction feeding will be a thing with this aswell so might be that too.
    Edited by Master_Kas on May 23, 2018 1:32PM
    EU | PC
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    I believe the d’ ticks are working as intended. I was on when the 85k tick happened (though not at the keep). DC had the low pop bonus at the time.

Last night I was with my guild and we were experiencing higher that normal capture and defensive ticks due to the low pop bonus. It felt like the double ap event for most of us the night. 2hrs on and about 200k ap from it.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't understand why people have to cheat or exploit on a game , I caught so many on the last double Ap event and they didn't care
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Anything if ZOS feels like it is against TOS. They will even retroactively make things that weren’t against TOS now bannable and throw the ban hammer.
    True, but when they did it for Bleakers they made a point of only making them suspensions on the grounds it was the first time they took action for that specific kind of action.
    Most other large ban waves have been pretty clear to be exploits.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."