The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Critters are priority target once again.

Sinolai
Sinolai
✭✭✭✭✭
The issue where all abilities priorites spiders and rats at the edges of the room instead of hostile NPCs and bosses seems to be back.
Edited by Sinolai on May 22, 2018 6:56AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha yes I noticed that!
    PC EU
  • Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been like that for quite some time. 6 mobs in the room and my crushing shock kills a 2 inch spider.

It's actually quite funny when you think of it and reminds me of the legendary scene from Pulp Fiction where that guy with the Magnum revolver shoots at John and Samuel at point-blank and entirely misses them.

Those were the days, my friend...
    ...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But they don't take you into combat! Let's look at the positives! :joy:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    But they don't take you into combat! Let's look at the positives! :joy:

unfortunately you are usually in combat when that happens and you probably would like to shoot that meteor on the tight pack of agressive skeletons than that poor spider minding its own busines at the back of the room :cry:
    The only positive thing about this is that slaying skeevatons for the achi will be easier in clockwork city :tongue:
    Edited by Sinolai on May 22, 2018 9:15AM
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They shouldnt touch the priority system because it allows me to exploit engine guardian and my atronach in PvP, no other class has an ult that spawns a damaging tree/rock to hide behind.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    They shouldnt touch the priority system because it allows me to exploit engine guardian and my atronach in PvP, no other class has an ult that spawns a damaging tree/rock to hide behind.

Atro can be played against, but gd i hate EG so much. Half of my burst combo/ resources gets wasted on it.