The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Jewelry Crafting - Certification and Writs?

SteveCampsOut
SteveCampsOut
✭✭✭✭✭
Do we need to get certified to get writs for this new crafting skill?
@ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
EU Server:
Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes. guy in purple outfit outside the crafting area in Alinor is the one to talk to. same type of quest chain as every other certification
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    His name is Felarion.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do. And you need to go to Alinor, which is on the bottom-left side of Summerset isle.

Look for a man in a bright-purple vest with a questmarker and a voice that makes you either want that voice actor to play all elves in future, or die in a fire.

No offense to the actor but whatever daemonic being made his larynx needs to be caught and shot now.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on May 22, 2018 12:39PM
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Should have placed him next to the actual tables, instead of just outside. It felt a little silly running back and forth :)
  • SergeantJinx
    SergeantJinx
    ✭✭✭
    From what I have heard, if you interact with any Jewellery Station the skill line will appear. It's the same as any other crafting skill line if you can reach level 10 you can miss certification with Felarion out.
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I have heard, if you interact with any Jewellery Station the skill line will appear. It's the same as any other crafting skill line if you can reach level 10 you can miss certification with Felarion out.

I interacted with a jewelry crafting station and got to level 18. But still didn't get the Jewelry writs.

I had to talk to Felarion, then select the response along the lines of I already know how to craft, and I was instantly certified and then the crafting writ then appeared on the board.

• KayEnBee
    KayEnBee
    and a voice that makes you either want that voice actor to play all elves in future, or die in a fire.

I read this comment before I met Felarian and all I can say is "accurate!!!"
  • UK_ICEMAN
    UK_ICEMAN
    Anyone else not being given crafting writs, researched most items, lvl 50 jewellery crafting yet not had one jewellery writ and completed Felarion quest line
    Tamriel Headhunters - Largest and most social guild on the EU Xbox Server, 1,000 members, approx 400 Facebook members.

Events every night of the week, www.tamrielheadhunters.co.uk
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UK_ICEMAN wrote: »
    Anyone else not being given crafting writs, researched most items, lvl 50 jewellery crafting yet not had one jewellery writ and completed Felarion quest line

Do you know where the writ boards are to pick up the daily writ quests?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UK_ICEMAN wrote: »

Jewelry crafting writs are picked up from the armor/weapon writ boards (where you would get blacksmithing, clothing, and woodworking writs). If you're not going to that site to pick up writs you won't ever get one.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)