The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Summerset is trash.

mongoLC
mongoLC
✭✭✭✭
what the hell were you thinking zos?
  • haygrubb
    haygrubb
    ✭✭✭
    Forum post is trash. What the hell were you thinking mongoLC?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ask-me-questions-on-ask-fm-meme-7314.jpg?w=515&h=304
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like we have a bad sport here.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One persons trash is another's treasure
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    the quest drag on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok requesting lock
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mongoLC wrote: »
    the quest drag on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

that's not a problem, lots of people hated how short vvardenfell quests were
    Edited by Aliyavana on May 22, 2018 4:15AM
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    But its true so many talking about this trash. Really there isn't been anything good since wrothgar.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was actually better than I expected. I didn't try the PTS and my pre-judgement was solely going by the complaints on the forums...
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More like BUMMERSET amirite?
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But its true so many talking about this trash. Really there isn't been anything good since wrothgar.
    If its trash 1) why did you buy it 2) why are you still playing?
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    If its trash 1) why did you buy it 2) why are you still playing?

1) I bought for the cool horse and play the new content once and it sucks. 2) I like to pvp
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is pretty bad... was expecting much more XD
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the irony here is that I found wrothgar to be the zone that just drags on... and on... and on... to the point where I refuse to do it on another character. finishing the story on my main was more then enough.

so... to each their own, compadre?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »

the irony here is that I found wrothgar to be the zone that just drags on... and on... and on... to the point where I refuse to do it on another character. finishing the story on my main was more then enough.

it does drag on some but this one is way , way worse no rewards least you skill points in wrothgar. I don't even read the stupid dialogue i just want this to end. Waste of money I feel cheated its crap.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More like.... SUMMERSENSATIONAL!!!!!!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im liking it. But i did crash once.
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally like the new zone, so bright and colourful, even better taking my filthy Argonian there to upset all the high elves :trollface:
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »

it does drag on some but this one is way , way worse no rewards least you skill points in wrothgar. I don't even read the stupid dialogue i just want this to end. Waste of money I feel cheated its crap.

you do get skillpoints in summerset quests. and again, this is just like your opinion. and I'm pretty sure skipping dialogue makes it worse. so... you are your own worst enemy here?

in any case, speaking of opinions, I happen to think that other then environments, Oricinium was my least favorite story content update. I have enjoyed every single story more then I did that DLC, so.... i LIKE summerset. I lot. the only way I'm feeling cheated is that i preordered CE, was told that i would be getting release day delivery... and didn't get one. at least ZoS processed my ticket today, so I was able to play anyways. but summerset itself? love it. so...
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    god this is terrible with this map of all this time closing crap takes forever and doesn't even have map markers!! most of us could give two *** about this anyway. Why make it tough on us? Why can't we just buy a crown store token to just complete this stupidity zos?
    Edited by mongoLC on May 22, 2018 4:42AM
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think i'd enjoy this waste of money if it had dancing midgets.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    ask-me-questions-on-ask-fm-meme-7314.jpg?w=515&h=304

@Yakidafi we mustvst be BFF's in search of bob's
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying it. Sorry your experience is different. Made a ton of gold today too.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm enjoying it. Sorry your experience is different. Made a ton of gold today too.

some parts of it are super nice..... the graphics.

Its not all bad its just to damn
    Sigma957 wrote: »
    I personally like the new zone, so bright and colourful, even better taking my filthy Argonian there to upset all the high elves :trollface:

Can I enslave him a bit to do these damn quests?
    Edited by mongoLC on May 22, 2018 5:03AM
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't buy it because it was boring. I was in closed beta and by second week stopped testing.
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm finding the quest to be needlessly long and boring. I need to step away from everything online though. I'm walking in 90degree sun posting this on my phone=)
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wha?? I hated Wrothgar! Thieve’s Guild was best so far... Dark Brotherhood is probably second.
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avalon wrote: »

Wha?? I hated Wrothgar! Thieve’s Guild was best so far... Dark Brotherhood is probably second.

actually i did like thieves guild a lot! I loved the concept of the dark brotherhood and completed it but i felt they didn't put the time into it. Again these devs......
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do PvPers keep complaining about the PvE content?

What I played of Summerset on PTS I liked, the Psijic skill line and jewellery are both a grind, but things will get grindier and grindier as ZOS looks for ways to monetize and/or artificially extend the life of the product.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »
    Why do PvPers keep complaining about the PvE content?

What I played of Summerset on PTS I liked, the Psijic skill line and jewellery are both a grind, but things will get grindier and grindier as ZOS looks for ways to monetize and/or artificially extend the life of the product.

they should separate it then we wouldn't
This discussion has been closed.