Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp broken

Grabber
Grabber
✭✭✭
Having issues not being able to repair walls and doors, also rapids is causing demounts
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabber wrote: »
    ... also rapids is causing demounts

Are you bleeping kidding me?! This bug was reported on the PTS over and over again, and it STILL made it to the live server? FFS.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    ... also rapids is causing demounts

Are you bleeping kidding me?! This bug was reported on the PTS over and over again, and it STILL made it to the live server? FFS.

To be more specific: it does not always cause a demount. Mostly it doesn't. Usually the demount happens if you use rapids within a second of mounting or so. If you wait a few, it works fine.
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be ignorant to think 'demount' is not a word. I have been wrong before about words - I thought the correct term to be 'dismount'. Educate me.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having that "DISmount" issue myself. Thought I was fat fingering the keyboard and knocking myself off hitting another skill by mistake. So yeah, this was all over in PvE land. Not consistent, but very annoying.

I use Assist Rapid Riding add on. It's not current, and won't work with allowing out of date add on's either. I'm going to turn it off and see what happens. Maybe there's a bug since it needs new data?
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dismount also happens outside of Cyrodiil. I found it incredibly frustrating when grinding Psijic Order quest line.

I find that Retreating Manoeuvre morph doesn't trigger it as much.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potenza wrote: »
    I might be ignorant to think 'demount' is not a word. I have been wrong before about words - I thought the correct term to be 'dismount'. Educate me.

hmmmm, i think you're being very demissive of this whole topic, and, possibly doing a deservice to those poor folks simply deappointed with being able to ride their mounts nornally...

crazy thing is - with a mobile phone's auto correct acting as weird as it does all the time - who knows what folks are actually trying to type...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 22, 2018 6:20PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    PVP is totally broken atm.

-the random loadingscreens are back

-the AP-tics are completly out of control. I killed 3 ppl at sej, was alone, got a 9K tic. I was omw to Farra., bypassed BRK, while it was UA, a random guy attacked me, I did not care and got a 8K tic half way to Farra. One guy told me, he got a 60K tic for killing 4 ppl at Ash. He was the only one there. I Mean look at the leaderboard. Ppl have already over 3 Million AP after only one day and the majority of ppl is doing pve atm.

-the walls next to the door of outposts are sometimes just not there, you can just jump into the outpost without sieging it.

-the new quest: kill 40 ppl. is bugged? Do you have to have the killing blow? If it is like that, healer will not be able to finish the quest. Thats not fair.
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having issues not being able to repair walls and doors, also rapids is causing demounts

Rapids only dismounts if you are holding sprint when you cast it
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    I use Assist Rapid Riding add on. It's not current, and won't work with allowing out of date add on's either. I'm going to turn it off and see what happens. Maybe there's a bug since it needs new data?

There is a fix listed in the comments on the page linked via Minion. It involves changing a couple of references in the lua file. Works fine for me now - other than the dismount issue which seems unrelated to the addon.

More info here: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1554-AssistRapidRiding.html#comments
    Edited by Talcyndl on June 5, 2018 2:11PM
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/