The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Regal Sauna Pool, Two Person...where is it?

TonyRockaroni
TonyRockaroni
✭✭✭✭✭
I was really looking forward to adding this lovely furnishing item to my master bedroom in my palace, but it isn't under the furnishing purchase tab.

Regal-Sauna-Pool-Two-Person.jpg

Does anyone know if this is even available yet? And if it is, where I might acquire it? Because, right now, I'm worried about this becoming another Redguard Oven.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think in one of thebpts patch notes they said it wasnt ready and removed it as a furnishing we can obtain
    Options
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think in one of thebpts patch notes they said it wasnt ready and removed it as a furnishing we can obtain

Strange I saw it in an NPCs house just 20 minutes ago when I was doing a quest. I was looking forward to this one too.
    Edited by carly on May 21, 2018 9:05PM
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...one of the more recent PTS patch notes indicated that they removed it for now since it wasn't "ready." They claimed that it would be made available once it was fixed.
    Options
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Yeah...one of the more recent PTS patch notes indicated that they removed it for now since it wasn't "ready." They claimed that it would be made available once it was fixed.

I hope that it gets fixed soon then...actually, I just hope that it gets fixed eventually. >.<
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on May 21, 2018 9:10PM
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m hoping it doesn’t go the way of the Alikr domed clay oven that was being removed temporary and never was seen again.
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they didn't pull it to stick in a furniture pack.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 22, 2018 2:34AM
    Options
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same, but that would at least be better than not having it at all. Plus most of the Dibella's Garden furnishings were made available to purchase with crowns. Although it's such a unique item that making it available in only a limited time furnishing pack would be a jerk move. :/
    Options
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I got stuck in it when it was interactive on the PTS but I'm sure they will bring it back at some point.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peebuzzle wrote: »
    I got stuck in it when it was interactive on the PTS but I'm sure they will bring it back at some point.

What was the "interaction" it provided?
    Options
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »

Two people could sit on opposite ends of the sauna (kinda the same way benches work) but sometimes the animation would get stuck when getting up and characters couldn't get out of the tub. It was a pretty cool feature though.
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Two people could sit on opposite ends of the sauna (kinda the same way benches work) but sometimes the animation would get stuck when getting up and characters couldn't get out of the tub. It was a pretty cool feature though.

Ohhhhh - I was thinking this when I saw it in an NPC house, but that would be so cool. I hope it comes back - along with the Redguard clay oven and the Imperial Forge. Hope springs eternal.
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That busted animation is probably why it's not available. Hope it's not abandoned as too much effort to fix.
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That busted animation is probably why it's not available. Hope it's not abandoned as too much effort to fix.

I'd rather they abandon the interaction if they have too. I just want the furnishing.
    Options
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its been a while now and its still nowhere to be seen.. Zenimax please. We need it. Atleast tell us if its never comming so we dont have to keep waiting.
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd rather they abandon the interaction if they have too. I just want the furnishing.

I'd like to reiterate this point again. If you guys can't fix the interaction bug, then just scrap the interaction. We still want the furnishing.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 16, 2018 9:02PM
    Options
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to reiterate this point again. If you guys can't fix the interaction bug, then just scrap the interaction. We still want the furnishing.

Indeed. I'd rather have it end up like the Hlaalu Bathtub than the Redguard Oven.
    Options
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here anything on when this is coming back this yet?
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on July 8, 2018 10:35PM
    Options
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    My Alinor Townhouse needs one of these, I don't care if I can't sit in it like the beta, just make it available already, please!!!
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
    Options
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in the datamine. Part of the Bathing Pack.
    Options
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in the datamine. Part of the Bathing Pack.

Just saw it. Thanks for the update! :)
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on July 10, 2018 1:18AM
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And of course they did...

aw_crwn_furniture_summersetnoblesbathingpack_1x1.jpg
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 23, 2018 6:03AM
    Options
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this is very disappointing. I was hoping it would become one of the legendary craftable items sold by Rolis Hlaalu.
    Options
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this is very disappointing. I was hoping it would become one of the legendary craftable items sold by Rolis Hlaalu.

I'm honestly glad it's not. Cause I currently have no writs. >.<;
    Options
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well if it comes with a customizable Npc to put in the.......nevermind
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
    Options
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, it looks like the only unique item in that pack is the bathtub. It better not be as expensive as they usually are. That's ridiculous.
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL it is now in the Crown store. Wow$ers.
    PC-NA
    Options
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this bugged? I bought one but you can't interact with it. When it was on the PTS I remember you could interact with it to sit in it...
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
    Options
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this bugged? I bought one but you can't interact with it. When it was on the PTS I remember you could interact with it to sit in it...

You can't enter the tub? Really? For 1k crowns? I was tempted to buy it yesterday, but now I am glad that I didn't. I am more pleased with the Hlaalu masterwork one.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
    Options
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not bugged, the item only says "animated" which is the steam coming out of it, it doesn't say "interactible" which would mean you could interact with it.
    Is it extremely shady that they pull this item, then stuff it in a 2500 Crown furniture pack where the sauna is the ONLY non-craftable item? Hell yes. But yeah, that aside, it isn't bugged. I assume they just pulled the interactable element entirely instead of fixing it.

I too prefer the Hlaalu tubs, they look better and you can actually craft them for materials instead of buying them in 2500 Crown packs.
    Options
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Carbonised you can buy the royal tub for 1000 crowns from the housing menu, so it is available outside that pack.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
    Options