The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Summerset 5/5/2 PVE Mag Sorc sets help?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I will be running Pet Sorc 5/5/2 but dont know what to pair with my necro set and illambris? Julianos, MA, mother's sorrow? I was thinking Julianos but not sure. Anybody that has tested this or knows then let me know. I am on Xbox so cant test but if i need to farm anything then i would like to now. Thanks for the help.
  • Arcon2825
    Arcon2825
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Julianos is always a safe bet if you don’t have access to trial sets.
    Xbox EU
    CP 1400+:
    Laeleith - Magicka Sorcerer DD, Vampire
    Maryssía - Stamina Dragonknight Tank
    Thaleidria - Magicka Templar Healer
    Zemene - Magicka Necromant DD
    Poohie - Magicka Warden DD
    Elyveya - Stamina Nightblade DD
  • testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    mendres82 wrote: »

Juliano's isn't a bad one. My build is far from something you could consider complete but it does quite well. I run 5 PC Necro, 3 PC Willpower (Jewelry) and 2 random staffs.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    testd4n1 wrote: »
    mendres82 wrote: »

Juliano's isn't a bad one. My build is far from something you could consider complete but it does quite well. I run 5 PC Necro, 3 PC Willpower (Jewelry) and 2 random staffs.

yeah but cant you run like torugs and get spell damage since it counts as 2 pieces now or a staff where this first stat is magicka? still leaning towards julianos