Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Summerset & Update 18 Now Live on PC/Mac"

• calabrese39
    calabrese39
    Soul Shriven
    I have the elder scrolls collection edition that I purchased from Steam and it included “Summerset”. also active ESO member. I see other players in game riding around with bloodShadow wraith steed. I don’t have the steed nor is it available for purchase in the crown store. I read in one of the forums that I would need to purchase the “Summerset collection upgrade” in order to get the additional items. I tried to do that in Steam and it won’t allow me to as I already own Summerset. I tried to go to Steam support to report the problem and they said it’s not their issue, that I need to contact “game support “.

Steam support is pointing the finger back game support for this problem:
    Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you have been misinformed.

Since The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade is another version of The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, they cannot both be purchased for one account.

Unfortunately, Steam Support cannot alter the ways in which a publisher opts to have their content interact when it comes to overlapping content such as this. As such, sadly, we can't make this content available for purchase for you.

If you have any other questions, though, please do let us know, and we'll be happy to help as best we can.

Please help!