The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Campaigns Post Summerset Patch

elfantasmo
elfantasmo
✭✭✭
I'm just asking so don't slay me (vivec AD).

Will the campaigns be reset post patch so that the entire campaign uses the new scoring system?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset does not "officially" release till June, early access begins after patch. I am assuming nothing will change in campaign until official launch day. But I could be wrong.

• elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Summerset does not "officially" release till June, early access begins after patch. I am assuming nothing will change in campaign until official launch day. But I could be wrong.

Understood, early access will be after patch today. So I guess the real question is when will the new campaign scoring system be implemented? Post early access patch or on release date.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »

Understood, early access will be after patch today. So I guess the real question is when will the new campaign scoring system be implemented? Post early access patch or on release date.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

The 4.0.5 base game patch, which includes Cyrodiil, also comes today for PC users. So we’ll get the AvA scoring changes and all that jazz today.

As far as campaigns, they might change them up to fit the Summerset theme as they did last year with Morrowind, but I wouldn’t expect that to happen until official launch next month.