The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

HOUSING - MAKE IT ALIVE

Lemon_Djangovich
Some of the following might be mentioned before I didn't do the research, but I wanted to squeeze my brain into this, I would love to see it happens:

THE NEW HOUSING SYSTEM:
  • The entertainment service.
    -Basically npcs plays lute, flute, dancers, entertainers and flame breathers. placed at house, sitting on pillows or standing. a soul in these cold houses.
  • No one touches the freaking lights !
    -Time to limit playing with lights to who have permissions only, since some smug face is coming almost everyday to my house for one purpose.
  • House limit increased by 100 “200 with eso+”
    -I have daggerfall outlook, eso+ 700 items, and still looks empty to me. 200 more slots to place items would enrich what is already rich. "visit my house @Lemon_Djangovich . EU"
  • Log of visitors.
    -I want to see who is coming who is leaving, give me stats. I'm blind in here people ! #controlling_freak
  • Characters can be placed when offline with editable dialog. And speak those random messages (( Count Hosny is sooo thrilled of what you did, he is throwing another party !))
    -I want to place my characters, on throne, on tables eating, maybe dancing, having fun, so when I play with one of them it dissapears from the house but I can still see the others !
    -You can assign an editable dialog for each character when intercepted, for example I would make one like : "Hello ! what was first the egg or the chicken?" answers : egg - chicken - goodbye.
  • Servants.
    -I want to see some slaves -Argonians mostly- cleaning this massive mansion, and they better work good or I will put them on the Stockade.
  • Guild trader.
    - (new service) or the current banker could finally access guilds stores and guilds banks.
  • Boards to write on like a normal human being.
    -I saw some guy flipping paintings as boards and using knifes as letters. we are struggling here people !
  • Allow us to lie on beds ! Open wardrobes ! drink and eat everything ! take showers ! pet on pets. "I bought a cat and a dog form crown store for a reason !
    -I always dream to take a bath. sleep, eat something in ESO, they got all of that figured out in GTAv.
  • Torture furniture is interceptable
    -I want to torture some guild members who never donate by placing them on the Stockade, and prison those who turn off the lights at my house, whenever they come to my house, they find
    themselves in prison. examples must be made !
  • Horses are interceptable and can be ridden at house's yards
    -wanna run around with and take selfies with my black camel in my yard.
  • Pets / characters / mounts can be set to walk in specific routes.
    -The house would be like a little city. let me design my own zone !
  • Lights can be triggered on and off as a whole from f5 menu.
    -this issue is making me restless. xD
  • Wayshrines could be purchased from crown store to be placed at house.
    - truth must be told, We are using travel to player system so let's storm out of dark ages where we can buy shrines and travel in and out.

That's it for now !
Lemon_Djangovich
EU - Server
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More slots
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good list.

Dropbox so people can leave me presents.
    Crafting writ pick ups.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take the 100 more slots it's all I really need
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More customers can enter... why have a guild house if they limit how many can be in it at once..

Oh and yeah add more items to be allowed in them then i'll buy some houses..
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let us buy more slots account wide per house with gold as well if we don't have Eso+, also let us buy up to max bank space too as thought it were Eso+
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on May 21, 2018 2:50AM
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff.

C'mon ZOS, think of all the crowns you'll make people buy!
  • SenorCrouch
    SenorCrouch
    ✭✭✭
    Love most of this list, especially the Wayshrine. I've been a huge proponent of a Mini-Wayshrine for one's house for quite some time now. Sure you can teleport into your house for free, but there is no method of teleporting out of your house for free.

Another thing to add to the list...
    • Interactable Hourglass or Clock. Some people have guild halls with obstacle courses. Some, like mine, have a scavenger hunt mini-game. Wouldn't it be pretty cool to time your subjects....I mean guild members, to see which has the fastest completion time? Toggle this hourglass on to start a count up timer, toggle the hourglass again to stop it and automatically post the result in chat.
    Edited by SenorCrouch on May 21, 2018 4:22AM
    "What's the cross roads of Alessia Castle? I am trying to get pizza delivered."
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...

Where's this house of yours with all the lights?

I just wanna check it out is all...

Yeah...

Nothing else.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lemon_Djangovich
    Lake wrote: »
    Great stuff.

C'mon ZOS, think of all the crowns you'll make people buy!

I wonder if ZOS read this kind of stuff..

Lemon_Djangovich
    EU - Server
  • Lemon_Djangovich
    So...

Where's this house of yours with all the lights?

I just wanna check it out is all...

Yeah...

Nothing else.

lmfao xDD, you are welcome anytime, but please leave the damn lights alone xDDD
    Lemon_Djangovich
    EU - Server
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the stuff is something that makes sense and has been asked for before.

Entertainers is a no brainer (but expect crown store)
    Lights should not be controlled by just anyone. Even make it part of decorator privileges.

I think you should look up the term interceptable as you seem to be using it incorrectly. I think you mean interactable.

The whole pet on pets, open wardrobes and such does not need to be. There are plenty of more worthy QoL stuff that can be added instead.

If Zos does permit placement of characters then their dialogue, if any, should not be editable. That would just be to much data to store on the servers. Many reasons that sound good but are never implemented have some extremely valid reasons.
  • blacksghost
    blacksghost
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still would like shared ownership, or at very least named persons to be able to just access all our houses wether we are there or not

More slots are absolutely needed. All my pets need a place to stay!!!
    Everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright its not the end.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot to like in the OP but let's be honest, ZoS can't even increase the miserably low limit of 10 Special Collection items so you can't even show all your pets and mounts and stuff, let alone have things talking and moving.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent ideas! Hope we see some of them in-game some day! But we need way more housing slots.
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great list... and something else I'd like to see:
    1. A small stat buff when you rest resp. stay in your home over a certain time period.
    2. A repair discount if you repair your gear in your home.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guest notebook - or at least a log of who visits

Some sort of option for a more open permission system where people can just call by without having to be a friend or a guildmate. Khajiit would like to know for example all of the taverns out there so she can visit them. Then all of the temples so she can apologise for what she did at the taverns. All of the theatres so she may take in a show now and again etc etc.

Setting for 'do not touch the lights traveller'.

Gift chest where Khajiit may put in items and visitors may take them as they wish or need.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Edit: It is worth saying there are many positives about the housing system. Two friends of this one are considering travelling to Tamriel on the basis of the housing system alone. It just needs to be more open and easier for travellers to call upon one another somehow.
    Edited by SantieClaws on May 21, 2018 8:01AM
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Anastian
    Anastian
    ✭✭✭
    Cool list, especially would love more slots in some houses
  • Nox_Noir
    Nox_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any of that would be amazing!
  • Luthivar
    Luthivar
    ✭✭✭
    Most requests on that list are just as old as housing. As long as we buy houses and furniture packs for crowns, it tells that it's fun enough and creating more houses and crown-store-only furniture is more lucrative from a economic point ov view. They might implement something like bards someday, as one could easily sell them through the crown store. More item slots means more items to place means less items we want to place/show means less houses we buy. In theory. At least I am getting already bored from placing the same plants and flowers in every garden, because the variety the game offers is too low. The beach in my Grand Topal consists of mainly 2 types of palms. I already did my best to place them differently so that you won't see they all use the same model at first glance, but having to do that is kind of annoying. And I'm very disappointed that the flowers from the dibella pack still don't show up not even in crown store. Plus I'm disappointed that I buy a house for crowns and have to spend a lot more to decorate it's garden. And no, I won't mention the glowing flowers from Zanil, just the bat blooms. Glowing flowers are too fantastic for my taste; one garden with them is more than enough.
    Edited by Luthivar on May 21, 2018 8:29AM
  • Luthivar
    Luthivar
    ✭✭✭
    #wewantflowersandmaoam
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like this list, but the thing I need most is the player cap to be increased.

I want more item slots like everyone else but I have a very active social/RP guild and tonight we had 27 players online trying to come to the guild event being hosted in one of our houses... it's ridiculous to have the cap at 24. It really handicaps what housing can be used for if you are not a solo player.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome list. I would especially love the item cap increase and the ability to place one's own characters there with programmable behavior - queue of animations, route to walk/stand/sit/sleep, dialogue!
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Lemon_Djangovich
    Nox_Noir wrote: »
    Any of that would be amazing!

Yes, I also read earlier today a guy proposed weather/time control system, I would love to see that and add it to the list :D
    Lemon_Djangovich
    EU - Server
  • Lemon_Djangovich
    idk wrote: »
    I think you should look up the term interceptable as you seem to be using it incorrectly. I think you mean interactable.

yes, I mean interactable. thanks
    you reminded me when ZOS made massive changes to the game and changed "sit" to "seat" xD
    Lemon_Djangovich
    EU - Server
  • Geekgirl
    Geekgirl
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Please let me put my alternative characters in my houses, doing things on their off time.

Even if there's automatic pathing that ZoS sets up, let pets and NPCs move about the area. Each house is pocketed, so in theory the housing servers could be different from the gaming servers and not cause duress on each other.
    PC/NA - Perpetually casual. Furniture and fish collector. Lover of exploration and opener of urns.
    Maxed CPs, still no clue how to endgame, too much time opening urns, prolly.
    Eve Morrison - Templar DPS - Furniture Crafter/Maker of Arms - Co-op w/hubby/achievements/crafting
    Jilly Narraway - MagDK DPS - Delves/Dungeons/Dolmans - She murders ALL THE THINGS!
    Fynn the Lucky - Warden Tank -- Seer of things/Explorer of places - RP/Solo/Storyline/Completionist
    Siluna Southpaw - StamDK DPS slippery-fingered type/Murder hobo - RP/Solo/Storyline
  • osaceeub17_ESO
    osaceeub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There are two things i would like to see for housing....

1. Please give us more slots for people to visit. It would allow Guilds to have a real GUILD house.
    2. I would like my Centurion to fight back, or for that matter all the target dummies to put up some resistance.... I know, I know they are dummies. Does it matter that I am willing to pay real money for that option and it does not have a game changing affect on the day to day life in ESO.

Thanks
    @osacee
    Edited by osaceeub17_ESO on May 21, 2018 12:02PM
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Hides in own house, waiting for the person who shuts those lights off and by housing editor tool quickly moves a giant cage on this visitor.* >:)

I also would like to see some more limits on housing permissions and allow turning lights on/off by decorators only.
    Houses tends to be dark and I placed there hundreds of candles and other lights for a good reason.

I also like the idea of having NPCs which you could place at the house like we can do now with the merchant and banker.
    There's even this one bug which plays the audio of NPC singing a song inside my house every now and then, yet of course there's nobody to be seen... I would pay crowns for being able to place NPC in my house which would sing Red Diamond song all day long. <3
    Edited by Fiktius on May 21, 2018 12:05PM
  • Nanigae
    Nanigae
    ✭✭
    In the guild list, it would be nice to know what a person's main home is, if it is open. I would like to look at specific homes and there's no way to do that. Is there an add on for this?

I like a lot of these suggestions--hoping they continue to recognize the importance of housing to some of us in the game.
  • Lemon_Djangovich
    Nanigae wrote: »
    In the guild list, it would be nice to know what a person's main home is, if it is open. I would like to look at specific homes and there's no way to do that. Is there an add on for this?

I like a lot of these suggestions--hoping they continue to recognize the importance of housing to some of us in the game.

The best addon I found for porting to anybody in serve is called "Port To Friend House" , download it, then open it's menu,
    write for example the following :
    Account name: @Lemon_Djangovich , House : Daggerfall outlook.
    then click port, as long as you are in EU, you would be able to port to my house,
    I have list of good houses that I port to all the time, and I don't even know some of the owners, I just use their tables.
    Lemon_Djangovich
    EU - Server
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry they are done with housing.