The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Delve and Public Dungeon Guides

XamXam777
XamXam777
✭✭✭
Boss and Skyshard locations in all of the Delves and Public Dungeons of Summerset (and Artaeum)!

Here's a map of where they're all located (except for Traitor's Vault which is on Artaeum).

map-summerset-delve-edits.png

Links to individual Guides:

Public Dungeons
I also made note of mechanics for some of the Public Dungeon Bosses that I thought were noteworthy beyond the basic don't stand in red. :)
Note the Public Dungeon Guides were written from a solo perspective as 95% of the time I was on my own. No doubt for the first few weeks of launch it'll be somewhat rare for you to be facing any of the Public Dungeon Bosses alone (but it may not hurt to be aware of a couple of these bosses mechanics anyway).

Delves
  • Lordwolfie
    Lordwolfie
    ✭✭
    How do you get to Artaeum?